Cover letter for an application for survivors' benefits with Retraite Québec
Letter useful for anyone wishing to file any application for survivors' benefits with "Retraite Québec"...more
Answer the questionnaire.
Print your letter.
- Following the death of a person, it is possible to obtain from the "Retraite Québec" (board of the Quebec Pension Plan) various types of survivors' benefits according to the personal and family situation of the deceased.
- The benefits offered by "Retraite Québec" are: death benefit, surviving spouse's pension and the orphan's pension. Eligibility for such benefits is of course subject to certain conditions including the one that the deceased person must have contributed sufficiently to the Quebec Pension Plan.
- The cover letter for a survivors' benefits application, available on this website, will be suitable for most situations.
Other services offeredWill Inventory of the estate Rendering of account by the liquidator Letter requesting information / Payment return - Retirement pension - Retraite Québec
You can choose to draft your "Cover letter for an application for survivors' benefits with Retraite Québec" online. Here are the steps to follow:
- Start the service by clicking on the blue button labelled "Click here to start";
- If you have not already done so, please register;
- Complete the questionnaire by entering the information required for the preparation of the letter;
- Once you have completed the questionnaire, you pay the required fees with your credit card;
- Print your letter, sign it and send it to Retraite Québec;
- LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. is committed to the protection of the personal information provided on its website.
- LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. is subject to the Code of ethics of notaries.
- LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC.:
- Will use or disclose personal information only for the purpose for which the said information was collected;
- Will not sell, rent, share, lend or exchange confidential and personal information or any other document from the website, including the downloaded ones, with anyone.
- During an online payment transaction, LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. does not store any credit card information.
- All administrators, employees and business partners of LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. as well as the persons responsible for the operations and functioning of the website have signed confidentiality agreements.
- In addition,LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. uses, as security measures, software or hardware-based network security systems (firewalls), mechanisms to automatically end sessions, and data encryption certificates (128 bit SSL encryption).
* These fees may be changed within a 60-day notice and in accordance with section 71 of the Code of ethics of notaries.
GST and QST not included.