Information Request Letter - Quebec - Quebec Sales Tax (QST)
Letter useful in the case where the deceased held a tax (QST) account number in order to make the necessary verifications with Revenu Québec...more
Answer the questionnaire.
Print your letter.
- If the deceased had an account number for the Quebec sales tax (QST), you will need to obtain, before being able to proceed with the succession/estate inventory of the deceased's property, all the relevant information from Revenu Québec with respect to such tax account.
- This letter can also be used in the case where the deceased received a refund check issued by government authorities and that it could not be cashed before the death of the beneficiary.
- The information request letter, available on this website, will be suitable for most situations.
Other services offeredInventory of the estate Letter to request information from insurance companies Letter requesting information from financial institutions Letter requesting information from the employer Information Request Letter - Canada Revenue Agency - Goods and Services Tax (GST)
You can choose to draft your "Letter requesting information from Revenu Québec - Quebec Sales Tax (QST)" online. Here are the steps to follow:
- Start the service by clicking on the blue button labelled "Click here to start";
- If you have not already done so, please register;
- Complete the questionnaire by entering the information required for the preparation of the letter;
- Once you have completed the questionnaire, you pay the required fees with your credit card;
- Print your letter, sign it and send it to Revenu Québec;
- LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. is committed to the protection of the personal information provided on its website.
- LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. is subject to the Code of ethics of notaries.
- LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC.:
- Will use or disclose personal information only for the purpose for which the said information was collected;
- Will not sell, rent, share, lend or exchange confidential and personal information or any other document from the website, including the downloaded ones, with anyone.
- During an online payment transaction, LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. does not store any credit card information.
- All administrators, employees and business partners of LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. as well as the persons responsible for the operations and functioning of the website have signed confidentiality agreements.
- In addition,LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. uses, as security measures, software or hardware-based network security systems (firewalls), mechanisms to automatically end sessions, and data encryption certificates (128 bit SSL encryption).
* These fees may be changed within a 60-day notice and in accordance with section 71 of the Code of ethics of notaries.
GST and QST not included.