Request letter - Medical report
Letter useful to send a request for a medical report to the physician of the deceased...more
Answer the questionnaire.
Print your letter.
- Cover letter for a medical report request in order to complete certain formalities that may be related to the death of a person. This formality could, for example, be required by an insurance company or any other stakeholder who can justify such a requirement.
- The cover letter for the request of a deceased's medical report, available on this website, is suitable for most situations.
Other services offeredInventory of the estate Letter to request information from insurance companies
You can choose to draft your "Letter requesting a medical report" online. Here are the steps to follow:
- Start the service by clicking on the blue button labelled "Click here to start";
- If you have not already done so, please register;
- Complete the questionnaire by entering the information required for the preparation of the letter;
- Once you have completed the questionnaire, you pay the required fees with your credit card;
- Print your letter, sign it and send it to the Doctor;
- LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. is committed to the protection of the personal information provided on its website.
- LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. is subject to the Code of ethics of notaries.
- LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC.:
- Will use or disclose personal information only for the purpose for which the said information was collected;
- Will not sell, rent, share, lend or exchange confidential and personal information or any other document from the website, including the downloaded ones, with anyone.
- During an online payment transaction, LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. does not store any credit card information.
- All administrators, employees and business partners of LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. as well as the persons responsible for the operations and functioning of the website have signed confidentiality agreements.
- In addition,LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. uses, as security measures, software or hardware-based network security systems (firewalls), mechanisms to automatically end sessions, and data encryption certificates (128 bit SSL encryption).
* These fees may be changed within a 60-day notice and in accordance with section 71 of the Code of ethics of notaries.
GST and QST not included.