General power of attorney
The general power of attorney allows you to name a person who can act on your behalf...more
- The available general power of attorney was drafted by notaries.
- This customized general power of attorney meets the needs of a majority of people wishing to choose who can act on their behalf.
- Your personalized general power of attorney will include the main clauses listed in the "Summary" tab.
- An optional clause for the appointment of a mandatary to the business is available for those who are in or own a business.
- The signing of a general power of attorney gives your mandatary all the necessary powers to manage your property as you would do it yourself. It is therefore very important to appoint a person of great trust to look after your property, whether with the powers of simple or full administration of property.
Other services offeredPower of attorney to sell your rights in an immovable/real estate property Power of attorney to purchase an immovable/real estate property Power of attorney to borrow and hypothecate an immovable/real estate property Power of attorney to administer one or more immovable properties
|General power of attorney||$35|
|For the appointment of a mandatary to the business||$8|
|Have your questionnaires reviewed by a member of our legal team|
- This option requires the intervention of a member of our team, so its cost is never credited.
You can choose to draft your general power of attorney online. Here are the steps you need to follow:
- Start the service by clicking on the blue button labelled "Click here to start";
- If you have not already done so, please register;
- Complete the questionnaire by entering the information required for the preparation of your general power of attorney;
- Once you have completed the questionnaire, you pay the required fees with your credit card;
- Print your general power of attorney and sign it.
Summary of the clauses available for the preparation of your general power of attorney.
- Identification of the mandator
- Appointment of the attorney/mandatary
- Powers of the attorney/manadatary
- Appointment of the mandatary to the business (Optional)
- Powers of the mandatary to the business (Optional)
- Resignation of the attorney/mandatary
- Rendering of account
- General provisions
- End of the mandate
- Civil status
- Interpretation clause
- Closing formalities
- LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. is committed to the protection of the personal information provided on its website.
- LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. is subject to the Code of ethics of notaries.
- LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC.:
- Will use or disclose personal information only for the purpose for which the said information was collected;
- Will not sell, rent, share, lend or exchange confidential and personal information or any other document from the website, including the downloaded ones, with anyone.
- During an online payment transaction, LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. does not store any credit card information.
- All administrators, employees and business partners of LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. as well as the persons responsible for the operations and functioning of the website have signed confidentiality agreements.
- In addition,LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. uses, as security measures, software or hardware-based network security systems (firewalls), mechanisms to automatically end sessions, and data encryption certificates (128 bit SSL encryption).
* These fees may be changed within a 60-day notice and in accordance with section 71 of the Code of ethics of notaries.
GST and QST not included.