Letter to the Public Curator - Request for a list of property administered on behalf of the deceased
Letter useful for any person wishing to obtain, from the Public Curator of Quebec, a list of property that the latter administered on behalf of the deceased...more
Answer the questionnaire.
Print your letter.
- If, in his or her lifetime, the deceased person was unable to manage his or her property and it was the Public Curator of Quebec who was responsible for the administration of the deceased's property, you must then, before being able to proceed with the succession/estate inventory of the deceased's property, obtain all the relevant information from the Public Curator.
- The letter requesting from the Public Curator the list of administered property, available on this website, will be suitable for most situations.
Other services offeredLetter to request information from insurance companies Letter to the Public Curator - Disclosing an inheritance of more than $25,000 to a minor
You can choose to draft your "Letter to the Public Curator requesting a list of property administered on behalf of the deceased" online. Here are the steps to follow:
- Start the service by clicking on the blue button labelled "Click here to start";
- If you have not already done so, please register;
- Complete the questionnaire by entering the information required for the preparation of the letter;
- Once you have completed the questionnaire, you pay the required fees with your credit card;
- Print your letter, sign it and send it to the Public curator;
- LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. is committed to the protection of the personal information provided on its website.
- LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. is subject to the Code of ethics of notaries.
- LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC.:
- Will use or disclose personal information only for the purpose for which the said information was collected;
- Will not sell, rent, share, lend or exchange confidential and personal information or any other document from the website, including the downloaded ones, with anyone.
- During an online payment transaction, LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. does not store any credit card information.
- All administrators, employees and business partners of LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. as well as the persons responsible for the operations and functioning of the website have signed confidentiality agreements.
- In addition,LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. uses, as security measures, software or hardware-based network security systems (firewalls), mechanisms to automatically end sessions, and data encryption certificates (128 bit SSL encryption).
* These fees may be changed within a 60-day notice and in accordance with section 71 of the Code of ethics of notaries.
GST and QST not included.