Letter requesting information from the employer
Letter useful for anyone wishing to obtain relevant information from the deceased's employer in order to draw up the estate inventory...more
Answer the questionnaire.
Print your letter.
- Before being able to proceed with the succession/estate inventory of the deceased's property, you must obtain all the relevant information from his or her employer.
- The information request letter, available on this website, will be suitable for most situations.
You can choose to draft your "Letter requesting information from the employer" online. Here are the steps to follow:
- Start the service by clicking on the blue button labelled "Click here to start";
- If you have not already done so, please register;
- Complete the questionnaire by entering the information required for the preparation of the letter;
- Once you have completed the questionnaire, you pay the required fees with your credit card;
- Print your letter, sign it and send it to the deceased's former employer;
- LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. is committed to the protection of the personal information provided on its website.
- LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. is subject to the Code of ethics of notaries.
- LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC.:
- Will use or disclose personal information only for the purpose for which the said information was collected;
- Will not sell, rent, share, lend or exchange confidential and personal information or any other document from the website, including the downloaded ones, with anyone.
- During an online payment transaction, LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. does not store any credit card information.
- All administrators, employees and business partners of LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. as well as the persons responsible for the operations and functioning of the website have signed confidentiality agreements.
- In addition,LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. uses, as security measures, software or hardware-based network security systems (firewalls), mechanisms to automatically end sessions, and data encryption certificates (128 bit SSL encryption).
* These fees may be changed within a 60-day notice and in accordance with section 71 of the Code of ethics of notaries.
GST and QST not included.