ONLINE LEGAL DOCUMENTS
Cover letter for the rendering of account
Letter useful for the liquidator wishing to present its final account to the heirs of an estate...more
Answer the questionnaire
Print your cover letter
* These fees may be changed within a 60-day notice and in accordance with section 71 of the Code of ethics of notaries.
GST and QST not included.
- At the end of a succession/estate settlement, the liquidator is usually called to present to the heirs its rendering of account as well as a proposal for partition between the heirs.
- For a final redering of account, the proposed cover letter will also allow you to attach a draft discharge to be signed and returned by each heir in favour of the liquidator.
- The cover letter for the presentation of the rendering of account, available on this website, will be suitable for most situations.
- For additional legal information, visit .
This browser does not support this kind of file. Please download the file to view it: Download the file