Letter of delivery to the legatees by particular title
Letter useful for the liquidator wishing to deliver a legacy by particular title to a legatee...more
Answer the questionnaire.
Print your letter of delivery.
- When settling an estate with a Will, it is often the case that the deceased mentioned a legacy by particular in his Will. In such a case, the liquidator is generally called to deliver such a legacy as soon as possible following the death, subject to the payment of various debts of the deceased or its estate.
- The letter of delivery to the legatees by particular title can therefore be used by the liquidator as much for the sending of a check as for the description of any other property delivered as a legacy by particular title.
- The letter of delivery of a legacy by particular title, available on this website, will be suitable for most situations.
Other services offeredInventory of the estate Publication of a stipulation of unseizability/exemption from seizure clause in the RDPRM
You can choose to draft a "Letter of delivery to legatees by particular title" online. Here are the steps to follow:
- Start the service by clicking on the blue button labelled "Click here to start";
- If you have not already done so, please register;
- Complete the questionnaire by entering the information required for the preparation of the letter;
- Once you have completed the questionnaire, you pay the required fees with your credit card;
- Print your letter, sign it and send it to the heirs;
- LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. is committed to the protection of the personal information provided on its website.
- LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. is subject to the Code of ethics of notaries.
- LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC.:
- Will use or disclose personal information only for the purpose for which the said information was collected;
- Will not sell, rent, share, lend or exchange confidential and personal information or any other document from the website, including the downloaded ones, with anyone.
- During an online payment transaction, LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. does not store any credit card information.
- All administrators, employees and business partners of LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. as well as the persons responsible for the operations and functioning of the website have signed confidentiality agreements.
- In addition,LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. uses, as security measures, software or hardware-based network security systems (firewalls), mechanisms to automatically end sessions, and data encryption certificates (128 bit SSL encryption).
* These fees may be changed within a 60-day notice and in accordance with section 71 of the Code of ethics of notaries.
GST and QST not included.