Letter of immediate dismissal without notice, but with compensation
Letter of employer wishing to terminate immediately an employee's employment agreement, regardless of the cause for the termination, without giving the prior written notice required by law, but by paying a compensatory indemnity to the dismissed employee...more
Answer the questionnaire.
Print your letter.
- This letter should be used only in the case where the employee is terminated at the employer's initiative and the employee's dismissal is effective immediately without giving him or her the prior written notice of termination required by law, provided the employee is not subject to the exception provided by law concerning the delivery of such notice.
- In the event where the employer terminates immediately an employee without prior written notice of termination, the employer must then pay the dismissed employee a compensatory indemnity as provided by law.
- Our letter of dismissal without prior written notice, but with payment of a compensatory indemnity, is appropriate for most situations where the employee is dismissed and his or her employment agreement is terminated immediately, regardless of the cause for his dismissal, provided it is for a just cause.
You may prepare a "Letter of immediate dismissal without notice, but with compensation" online. Here are the steps to follow:
- Start the service by clicking on the blue button labelled "Click here to start";
- If you have not already done so, please sign up;
- Complete the questionnaire by entering the information required for the preparation of your letter;
- Once you have completed the questionnaire, you pay the required fees with your credit card;
- Print the letter, sign it and give it to the employee when announcing his or her immediate dismissal.
For more complex situations requiring further examination, please contact a legal adviser specializing in labour law.
- LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. is committed to the protection of the personal information provided on its website.
- LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. is subject to the Code of ethics of notaries.
- LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC.:
- Will use or disclose personal information only for the purpose for which the said information was collected;
- Will not sell, rent, share, lend or exchange confidential and personal information or any other document from the website, including the downloaded ones, with anyone.
- During an online payment transaction, LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. does not store any credit card information.
- All administrators, employees and business partners of LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. as well as the persons responsible for the operations and functioning of the website have signed confidentiality agreements.
- In addition,LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. uses, as security measures, software or hardware-based network security systems (firewalls), mechanisms to automatically end sessions, and data encryption certificates (128 bit SSL encryption).
* These fees may be changed within a 60-day notice and in accordance with section 71 of the Code of ethics of notaries.
GST and QST not included.