Confidentiality agreement for the purposes of a commercial agreement
Your confidentiality agreement to keep confidential the information that a party must disclose to the other in connection with business discussions...more
- The confidentiality agreement is often useful when business discussions can eventually lead a party to disclose several privileged information to the other party and that the disclosing party wishes to ensure beforehand that said information remains confidential.
- The signing of a confidentiality agreement for the purposes of a commercial agreement allows discussions that could eventually lead to various types of business arrangements.
- This agreement is drafted in very broad terms and allows to secure the disclosing party as to the use, by the receiving party, of information disclosed to him.
- Depending on your needs, you can choose a unilateral or a mutual confidentiality agreement.
- This document will meet your needs for an agreement that is relatively simple and that is mainly intended to discourage the other party from making any disclosure whatsoever.
Other services offeredBusiness purchase offer Sale of a business Employment contract/agreement Commitment to confidentiality by an employee
|Confidentiality agreement for the purposes of a commercial agreement||$20|
|Unilateral agreement (only one party commits to not disclose the information received from the other party)||Included|
|Mutual agreement (all parties are committed to each other to not disclose the information received)||$5|
You can choose to draft your "Confidentiality Agreement for the purposes of a commercial agreement" online. Here are the steps you need to follow:
- Start the service by clicking on the blue button labelled "Click here to start";
- If you have not already done so, please register;
- Complete the questionnaire by entering the information required for the preparation of your agreement;
- Once you have completed the questionnaire, you pay the required fees with your credit card;
- Print your confidentiality agreement and proceed with its signing;
- LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. is committed to the protection of the personal information provided on its website.
- LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. is subject to the Code of ethics of notaries.
- LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC.:
- Will use or disclose personal information only for the purpose for which the said information was collected;
- Will not sell, rent, share, lend or exchange confidential and personal information or any other document from the website, including the downloaded ones, with anyone.
- During an online payment transaction, LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. does not store any credit card information.
- All administrators, employees and business partners of LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. as well as the persons responsible for the operations and functioning of the website have signed confidentiality agreements.
- In addition,LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. uses, as security measures, software or hardware-based network security systems (firewalls), mechanisms to automatically end sessions, and data encryption certificates (128 bit SSL encryption).
* These fees may be changed within a 60-day notice and in accordance with section 71 of the Code of ethics of notaries.
GST and QST not included.