Formal notice demanding the preparation of the estate inventory by the liquidator
Your formal notice to demand that the liquidator proceed with the preparation of an estate inventory...more
Answer the questionnaire.
Print your formal notice.
- This formal notice is a legal document that directs the liquidator appointed by the deceased in a testamentary instrument to formally perform an obligation, on specific terms and within a specified time frame.
- Sending a formal notice is mandatory before initiating actions or other steps to replace a liquidator.
- The formal notice is in the form of a letter containing various provisions, including:
- A summary of the problem;
- A demand for a specific claim or relief;
- A deadline for addressing the situation.
- Our formal notice to demand the preparation of an estate inventory by the liquidator, is a document that meets your needs for a relatively simple situation.
- For more complex situations requiring further examination, we can refer you to a counsel.
- You can find a wealth of information, in french, on various legal topics at .
Other services offeredAppointment of the liquidator Declaration of legal heirs Inventory of the estate
You can choose to draft a "formal notice demanding the the preparation of the estate inventory by the liquidator" online. Here are the steps you need to follow
- Start the service by clicking on the blue button labelled "Click here to start";
- If it is not done yet, please register;
- Complete the questionnaire by entering the information required for the preparation of the formal notice;
- Once you have completed the questionnaire, you pay the required fee with your credit card;
- Print the formal notice, sign it and send it by registered mail with signature in order to have proof of personal delivery;
For more complex situations requiring further examination, please contact your legal advisor.
- LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. is committed to the protection of the personal information provided on its website.
- LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. is subject to the Code of ethics of notaries.
- LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC.:
- Will use or disclose personal information only for the purpose for which the said information was collected;
- Will not sell, rent, share, lend or exchange confidential and personal information or any other document from the website, including the downloaded ones, with anyone.
- During an online payment transaction, LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. does not store any credit card information.
- All administrators, employees and business partners of LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. as well as the persons responsible for the operations and functioning of the website have signed confidentiality agreements.
- In addition,LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. uses, as security measures, software or hardware-based network security systems (firewalls), mechanisms to automatically end sessions, and data encryption certificates (128 bit SSL encryption).
* These fees may be changed within a 60-day notice and in accordance with section 71 of the Code of ethics of notaries.
GST and QST not included.