ONLINE LEGAL DOCUMENTS
Formal notice demanding the construction of a common fence
Your formal notice to demand the contribution of a neighbour for the construction of a common fence...more
Answer the questionnaire
Print your formal notice
* These fees may be changed within a 60-day notice and in accordance with section 71 of the Code of ethics of notaries.
GST and QST not included.
Other services offered
- The formal notice is a legal document demanding that the addressee formally perform an obligation, on specific terms and within a specified time frame.
- In some cases, sending a formal notice is mandatory prior before starting legal actions.
- The receipt of a formal notice will maybe induce the addressee to accept a settlement.
- The formal notice is in the form of a letter containing various provisions, including:
- A summary of the problem;
- A demand for a specific relief or payment;
- A deadline for addressing the situation.
- Our formal notice demanding contribution to the erection of a common fence, is a document that meets your needs for a relatively simple situation.
- For more complex situations requiring further examination, we can refer you to a legal advisor.
- You can find information, in french, on various legal topics at .
This browser does not support this kind of file. Please download the file to view it: Download the file