Sale of shares by private agreement between the shareholder and the issuer - Resolutions
Resolution of the corporation holding shares wishing to sell its shares to their issuer pursuant to an agreement between the parties...more
- A corporation that is a shareholder of the capital of an issuer may agree with the latter to purchase back shares of its own capital.
- The available resolution is suitable for the sale of a single class of shares that have already been fully paid by the shareholder to the issuer.
- This resolution meets the needs of a majority of corporations for relatively simple situations.
Other services offeredPurchase of shares by the issuer from the shareholder by private agreement - Resolutions Annual meetings of the corporation - Resolutions
|Sale of shares by private agreement between the shareholder and the issuer - Resolutions||$15|
|Have your questionnaires reviewed by a member of our legal team|
- This option requires the intervention of a member of our team, so its cost is never credited.
Steps to follow to prepare the Resolution for "Sale of shares by the holder to the issuer" online:
- Start the service by clicking the blue button labelled "Click here to start";
- If you have not already done so, sign up;
- Complete the questionnaire;
- Once the questionnaire is completed, pay the fees with your credit card;
- Print the resolution and sign it;
- LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. is committed to the protection of the personal information provided on its website.
- LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. is subject to the Code of ethics of notaries.
- LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC.:
- Will use or disclose personal information only for the purpose for which the said information was collected;
- Will not sell, rent, share, lend or exchange confidential and personal information or any other document from the website, including the downloaded ones, with anyone.
- During an online payment transaction, LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. does not store any credit card information.
- All administrators, employees and business partners of LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. as well as the persons responsible for the operations and functioning of the website have signed confidentiality agreements.
- In addition,LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. uses, as security measures, software or hardware-based network security systems (firewalls), mechanisms to automatically end sessions, and data encryption certificates (128 bit SSL encryption).
* These fees may be changed within a 60-day notice and in accordance with section 71 of the Code of ethics of notaries.
GST and QST not included.