ONLINE LEGAL DOCUMENTS
Sale of shares by private agreement between the shareholder and the issuer - Resolutions
Resolution of the corporation holding shares wishing to sell its shares to their issuer pursuant to an agreement between the parties...more
Answer the questionnaire
Print the resolution
- A corporation that is a shareholder of the capital of an issuer may agree with the latter to purchase back shares of its own capital.
- The available resolution is suitable for the sale of a single class of shares that have already been fully paid by the shareholder to the issuer.
- This resolution meets the needs of a majority of corporations for relatively simple situations.
- For a more complex situation, please contact .
- In general, any decision concerning a corporation must be subject to a resolution passed by its board of directors.
- Any resolution of the corporation must be kept in its minute book.
This browser does not support this kind of file. Please download the file to view it: Download the file