Purchase of shares by the issuer from the shareholder by private agreement - Resolutions
Resolution of the issuing corporation wishing to buy back by agreement with one of its shareholders shares held in its own capital...more
- During its existence, a corporation may agree with one of its shareholders to buy back shares that the latter holds in its own capital. The issuing corporation must then pass a resolution to purchase the shares by private agreement and the same applies to the shareholder who is a corporation.
- The available resolution is suitable for the purchase of one class of shares and the shares must have been fully paid by the shareholder.
- This resolution meets the needs of the majority of corporations for relatively simple situations and includes the documentation stated in the "Summary" tab.
Other services offeredDeclaration of dividend - Resolution Sale of shares by private agreement between the shareholder and the issuer - Resolutions
|Purchase of shares by the issuer from the shareholder by private agreement - Resolutions||$25|
|Have your questionnaires reviewed by a member of our legal team|
- No credit for this option.
Steps to follow to prepare the Resolution for "Purchase of shares by the issuer from the shareholder" online:
- Start the service by clicking the blue button labelled "Click here to start";
- If you have not already done so, sign up;
- Complete the questionnaire;
- Once the questionnaire is completed, pay the fees with your credit card;
- Print the resolution and sign it;
The Resolution for the purchase of private shares by the issuer from its holder includes the following documents, namely:
- Resolution of the issuing corporation concerning the purchase of the shares;
- If the issuing corporation is governed by the Quebec Business Corporations Act, the notice to be given to the shareholders or the resolution to be signed by all the shareholders in accordance with the requirements of section 89 of said Act;
- Registers of shares and transfers for information only.
- Demand note where the shares purchase price is not paid in money;
- Share certificate for any shareholder to whom will remain a balance of shares in the subject class following the purchase by private agreement.
- LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. is committed to the protection of the personal information provided on its website.
- LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. is subject to the Code of ethics of notaries.
- LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC.:
- Will use or disclose personal information only for the purpose for which the said information was collected;
- Will not sell, rent, share, lend or exchange confidential and personal information or any other document from the website, including the downloaded ones, with anyone.
- During an online payment transaction, LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. does not store any credit card information.
- All administrators, employees and business partners of LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. as well as the persons responsible for the operations and functioning of the website have signed confidentiality agreements.
- In addition,LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. uses, as security measures, software or hardware-based network security systems (firewalls), mechanisms to automatically end sessions, and data encryption certificates (128 bit SSL encryption).
* These fees may be changed within a 60-day notice and in accordance with section 71 of the Code of ethics of notaries.
GST and QST not included.