Business Law > Business Corporations > Incorporation and organization of a corporation > Incorporation and legal organization of a CANADIAN business corporation (CBCA)
Incorporation and legal organization of a CANADIAN business corporation (CBCA)
Incorporation of your business corporation under federal jurisdiction with a designating number (numbered name)...more
Have your questionnaires reviewed by a member of our legal team for an additional $60
DescriptionOptions and fees
- This service can be used to form a Canadian business corporation whereof head office is located in the Province of Quebec and whereof shares are not offered to the public.
- The operation of a business made in the legal form of a business corporation allows it to have its own patrimony.
- The personal liability of directors of a business corporation is limited; they are not liable for the debts of the corporation.
- For a business corporation with a corporate name, please use first our Name Search for a Canadian business corporation service.
- For additional legal information on corporate services or for any complex situation, please contact .
Other services offeredIncorporation and legal organization of a QUEBEC business corporation (QBCA) Tax numbers (GST/QST) Name search for a CANADIAN corporation
|Incorporation and legal organization of a CANADIAN business corporation (CBCA)||$200|
|Fees to obtain the articles of incorporation (Canada - CBCA) - Non-taxable||$200|
|Registration with the Quebec Enterprise Registrar - Non-taxable||$328|
|Share capital including 7 classes of shares|
- Classes: 1 common, 1 control, 2 rolling, 2 investment, 1 discretionary
|Minute Book of the corporation, including the cover||$100|
|Fees for the courier delivery service||$30|
|Adding an assumed name|
- If this option is chosen, only a verification in the Quebec Enterprise Registrar will be performed PRIOR TO the filing of the articles of incorporation.
|Have your questionnaires reviewed by a member of our legal team|
- This option requires the intervention of a member of our team, so its cost is never credited.
Steps to follow to request the "incorporation of your Canadian (federal) corporation" online:
- Start the service by clicking on the blue button labelled "Click here to start";
- If you have not already done so, please register;
- Complete the questionnaire;
- Once the questionnaire is completed, pay the fees with your credit card;
- As soon as available, your duly incorporated corporation, its organizational resolutions as well as its minute book will be sent to you through the service of a courier;
View other videos
- LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. is committed to the protection of the personal information provided on its website.
- LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. is subject to the Code of ethics of notaries.
- LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC.:
- Will use or disclose personal information only for the purpose for which the said information was collected;
- Will not sell, rent, share, lend or exchange confidential and personal information or any other document from the website, including the downloaded ones, with anyone.
- During an online payment transaction, LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. does not store any credit card information.
- All administrators, employees and business partners of LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. as well as the persons responsible for the operations and functioning of the website have signed confidentiality agreements.
- In addition,LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. uses, as security measures, software or hardware-based network security systems (firewalls), mechanisms to automatically end sessions, and data encryption certificates (128 bit SSL encryption).
* These fees may be changed within a 60-day notice and in accordance with section 71 of the Code of ethics of notaries.
GST and QST not included.