Business Law > Business Corporations > Incorporation and organization of a corporation > Incorporation and legal organization of a QUEBEC business corporation (QBCA)
Incorporation and legal organization of a QUEBEC business corporation (QBCA)
Incorporation of your business corporation under Quebec jurisdiction with a designating number (numbered name)...more
Have your questionnaires reviewed by a member of our legal team for an additional $60
DescriptionOptions and fees
- This service can be used to incorporate a Quebec business corporation whereof shares are not offered to the public.
- The operation of a business made in the legal form of a business corporation enables it to have its own patrimony.
- The personal liability of directors of a business corporation is limited; they are not liable for the debts of the corporation.
- For a business corporation with a corporate name, please use first our Search of identical name for a QUEBEC business corporation service.
- For additional legal information on corporate services, please contact .
Other services offeredIncorporation and legal organization of a CANADIAN business corporation (CBCA) Tax numbers (GST/QST) Search of identical name for a QUEBEC business corporation
|Incorporation and legal organization of a QUEBEC business corporation (QBCA)||$200|
|Fees to obtain the articles of incorporation (Quebec - QBCA) - Non-taxable||$328|
|Share capital including 7 classes of shares||Included|
|Corporation Book (minute book) including the cover||$100|
|Fees for the courier services||$30|
|Adding an assumed name||$50|
|Have your questionnaires reviewed by a member of our legal team|
- This option requires the intervention of a member of our team, so its cost is never credited.
Steps to follow to request the "incorporation of your Quebec corporation" online:
- Start the service by clicking on the blue button labelled "Click here to start";
- If you have not already done so, please register;
- Complete the questionnaire;
- Once the questionnaire is completed, pay the fees with your credit card;
- As soon as it is available, all the documents of your duly incorporated corporation, its organizational resolutions as well as the minute book will be sent to you, through the service of a courier;
View other videos
- LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. is committed to the protection of the personal information provided on its website.
- LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. is subject to the Code of ethics of notaries.
- LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC.:
- Will use or disclose personal information only for the purpose for which the said information was collected;
- Will not sell, rent, share, lend or exchange confidential and personal information or any other document from the website, including the downloaded ones, with anyone.
- During an online payment transaction, LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. does not store any credit card information.
- All administrators, employees and business partners of LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. as well as the persons responsible for the operations and functioning of the website have signed confidentiality agreements.
- In addition,LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. uses, as security measures, software or hardware-based network security systems (firewalls), mechanisms to automatically end sessions, and data encryption certificates (128 bit SSL encryption).
* These fees may be changed within a 60-day notice and in accordance with section 71 of the Code of ethics of notaries.
GST and QST not included.