Short-term rental agreement for a cottage
Your rental agreement for a cottage - the only document evidencing your agreement between owner and renter...more
- The rental agreement for a cottage is the best way to put all the odds on your side, since it allows you to establish in writing the different terms and conditions of the rental, as well as the rights and obligations of each party. The rental agreement offered in this service is suitable for any period of cottage rental not exceeding 31 consecutive days.
- The rental agreement is the only document evidencing the agreement between the parties. It is therefore important that the landlord and the tenant agree on each provision of such an agreement.
- The rental agreement for a cottage may be used for any short-term rental and may in no way be considered as a lease. The rented property shall be used for leisure and tourism purposes only.
- The cottage rental agreement must explicitly include:
- The amount and terms of payment of rent;
- The term of the rental (duration);
- A description of the rented premises;
- The domestic and recreational amenities available for the renter;
- The short-term rental agreement for a cottage, available on this website, is a document that provides the main provisions mentioned in the "Summary" section.
- It is a document that will meet your needs for relatively simple terms and conditions. For a rental agreement whereof terms and conditions are more complex, we invite you to contact .
Other services offeredLong-term rental agreement for a cottage - lease for vacation purposes - more than a month Formal notice demanding the payment of any amount due Formal notice demanding the restoration of the leased premises Formal notice demanding repairs for damaged property
|Short-term rental agreement for a cottage||$15|
|Have your questionnaires reviewed by a member of our legal team|
- This option requires the intervention of a member of our team, so its cost is never credited.
You can choose to draft your "Short-term rental agreement for a cottage" online. Here are the steps you need to follow:
- Start the service by clicking on the blue button labelled "Click here to start";
- If it is not already done, please register;
- Complete the questionnaire by entering the information required for the preparation of your rental agreement;
- Once you have completed the questionnaire, you pay the required fee with your credit card;
- Print your rental agreement and proceed with its signing;
Overview of the topics covered in the short-term rental agreement for a cottage.
- Identification of the parties
- Identification of the dwelling
- Use of the dwelling
- Term of rental
- Cost of rent and security deposit
- Maintenance of the dwelling and obligations of the renter
- Cancellation terms
- Condition of the dwelling and inventory
- Building rules
- Assignment and Sublease
- Election of domicile
- Miscellaneous provisions
- Interpretative clause
- LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. is committed to the protection of the personal information provided on its website.
- LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. is subject to the Code of ethics of notaries.
- LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC.:
- Will use or disclose personal information only for the purpose for which the said information was collected;
- Will not sell, rent, share, lend or exchange confidential and personal information or any other document from the website, including the downloaded ones, with anyone.
- During an online payment transaction, LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. does not store any credit card information.
- All administrators, employees and business partners of LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. as well as the persons responsible for the operations and functioning of the website have signed confidentiality agreements.
- In addition,LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. uses, as security measures, software or hardware-based network security systems (firewalls), mechanisms to automatically end sessions, and data encryption certificates (128 bit SSL encryption).
* These fees may be changed within a 60-day notice and in accordance with section 71 of the Code of ethics of notaries.
GST and QST not included.