Purchase of shares - Resolutions
Resolution of a corporation wishing to acquire shares in the share capital of another corporation by way of a transfer...more
- Useful for a corporation that wishes to acquire, by way of a transfer, shares in the capital of another corporation.
- The available resolution meets the needs of most corporations for relatively simple situations, and includes the documentation referred to in the "Summary" tab above.
Other services offeredShare subscription - Resolution Transfer of shares - Resolution Sale of shares - Resolutions
|Purchase of shares - Resolutions||$25|
|Have your questionnaires reviewed by a member of our legal team|
- This option requires the intervention of a member of our team, so its cost is never credited.
Steps to follow to prepare your "Resolution for purchase of shares" online:
- Start the service by clicking on the blue button labelled "Click here to start";
- If you have not already done so, please sign up;
- Complete the questionnaire;
- Once you have completed the questionnaire, pay the fees with your credit card;
- Print the resolution and proceed with its signing;
This resolution service includes the following documentation, namely:
- Resolution of the corporation wishing to purchase shares of another corporation by way of transfer;
And, where applicable:
- The proxy given to the proxyholder to vote at shareholders meetings of the issuing corporation;
- Notice of intervention to any existing shareholder agreement of the issuing corporation;
- LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. is committed to the protection of the personal information provided on its website.
- LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. is subject to the Code of ethics of notaries.
- LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC.:
- Will use or disclose personal information only for the purpose for which the said information was collected;
- Will not sell, rent, share, lend or exchange confidential and personal information or any other document from the website, including the downloaded ones, with anyone.
- During an online payment transaction, LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. does not store any credit card information.
- All administrators, employees and business partners of LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. as well as the persons responsible for the operations and functioning of the website have signed confidentiality agreements.
- In addition,LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. uses, as security measures, software or hardware-based network security systems (firewalls), mechanisms to automatically end sessions, and data encryption certificates (128 bit SSL encryption).
* These fees may be changed within a 60-day notice and in accordance with section 71 of the Code of ethics of notaries.
GST and QST not included.