Purchase of shares - Resolutions
Resolution of a corporation wishing to acquire shares in the share capital of another corporation by way of a transfer...more
- Service useful for the case where a corporation wishes to acquire, by way of a transfer, shares in the capital of another corporation.
- In general, any decision regarding a corporation must be made by resolution passed by its board of directors.
- Any resolution of the corporation must be kept in its minute book.
- The resolution for the purchase of shares, available on SCRIPTA LEGAL website, meets the needs of most corporations for relatively simple situations, and includes the documentation referred to in the "Summary" tab above.
- For a more complex situation, please contact .
Other services offeredShare subscription - Resolution Transfer of shares - Resolution Sale of shares - Resolutions
|Purchase of shares - Resolutions||$25|
|Have your questionnaires reviewed by a member of our legal team|
- This option requires the intervention of a member of our team, so its cost is never credited.
You may choose to prepare your "Resolution for purchase of shares" online. Here are the steps to follow:
- Start the service by clicking on the blue button labelled "Click here to start";
- If you have not already done so, please sign up;
- Complete the questionnaire by entering the information required for the preparation of the resolution to proceed with the purchase of the shares by way of transfer;
- Once you have completed the questionnaire, you pay the required fees with your credit card;
- Print the resolution and proceed with its signing;
This resolution service includes the following documentation, namely:
- Resolution of the corporation wishing to purchase shares of another corporation by way of transfer;
And, where applicable:
- The proxy given to the proxyholder to vote at shareholders meetings of the issuing corporation;
- Notice of intervention to any existing shareholder agreement of the issuing corporation;
- LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. is committed to the protection of the personal information provided on its website.
- LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. is subject to the Code of ethics of notaries.
- LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC.:
- Will use or disclose personal information only for the purpose for which the said information was collected;
- Will not sell, rent, share, lend or exchange confidential and personal information or any other document from the website, including the downloaded ones, with anyone.
- During an online payment transaction, LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. does not store any credit card information.
- All administrators, employees and business partners of LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. as well as the persons responsible for the operations and functioning of the website have signed confidentiality agreements.
- In addition,LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. uses, as security measures, software or hardware-based network security systems (firewalls), mechanisms to automatically end sessions, and data encryption certificates (128 bit SSL encryption).
* These fees may be changed within a 60-day notice and in accordance with section 71 of the Code of ethics of notaries.
GST and QST not included.