Purchase of shares - Resolutions
Resolution of a corporation wishing to acquire shares in the share capital of another corporation by way of a transfer...more
- Service useful for the case where a corporation wishes to acquire, by way of a transfer, shares in the capital of another corporation.
- The resolution for the purchase of shares, available on this website, meets the needs of most corporations for relatively simple situations, and includes the documentation referred to in the "Summary" tab above.
Other services offeredShare subscription - Resolution Transfer of shares - Resolution Sale of shares - Resolutions
|Purchase of shares - Resolutions||$25|
|Have your questionnaires reviewed by a member of our legal team|
- This option requires the intervention of a member of our team, so its cost is never credited.
Steps to follow to prepare your "Resolution for purchase of shares" online:
- Start the service by clicking on the blue button labelled "Click here to start";
- If you have not already done so, please sign up;
- Complete the questionnaire;
- Once you have completed the questionnaire, pay the fees with your credit card;
- Print the resolution and proceed with its signing;
This resolution service includes the following documentation, namely:
- Resolution of the corporation wishing to purchase shares of another corporation by way of transfer;
And, where applicable:
- The proxy given to the proxyholder to vote at shareholders meetings of the issuing corporation;
- Notice of intervention to any existing shareholder agreement of the issuing corporation;
- LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. is committed to the protection of the personal information provided on its website.
- LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. is subject to the Code of ethics of notaries.
- LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC.:
- Will use or disclose personal information only for the purpose for which the said information was collected;
- Will not sell, rent, share, lend or exchange confidential and personal information or any other document from the website, including the downloaded ones, with anyone.
- During an online payment transaction, LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. does not store any credit card information.
- All administrators, employees and business partners of LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. as well as the persons responsible for the operations and functioning of the website have signed confidentiality agreements.
- In addition,LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. uses, as security measures, software or hardware-based network security systems (firewalls), mechanisms to automatically end sessions, and data encryption certificates (128 bit SSL encryption).
* These fees may be changed within a 60-day notice and in accordance with section 71 of the Code of ethics of notaries.
GST and QST not included.