Sale of shares - Resolutions
Resolution of a corporate shareholder wishing to transfer shares held in another corporation...more
- Service useful for the case where a corporate shareholder (corporation) would transfer to a third party the shares it holds in another corporation.
- The resolution for the sale of shares, available on this website, will meet the needs of most corporations for relatively simple situations and includes the documentation referred to in the "Summary" tab above.
Other services offeredPurchase of shares - Resolutions Share subscription - Resolution Transfer of shares - Resolution
|Sale of shares - Resolutions||$15|
|Have your questionnaires reviewed by a member of our legal team|
- This option requires the intervention of a member of our team, so its cost is never credited.
Steps to follow to prepare your "Resolution for sale of shares" online:
- Start the service by clicking on the blue button labelled "Click here to start";
- If you have not already done so, please sign up;
- Complete the questionnaire;
- Once the questionnaire is completed, pay the fees with your credit card;
- Print the resolution and proceed with its signing;
The Resolution for the sale of shares includes the following documents, namely:
- Resolution of the corporation wishing to sell its shares held in another corporation.
- Transfer notice template to be handed over to the issuing corporation for the transferred shares.
- LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. is committed to the protection of the personal information provided on its website.
- LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. is subject to the Code of ethics of notaries.
- LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC.:
- Will use or disclose personal information only for the purpose for which the said information was collected;
- Will not sell, rent, share, lend or exchange confidential and personal information or any other document from the website, including the downloaded ones, with anyone.
- During an online payment transaction, LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. does not store any credit card information.
- All administrators, employees and business partners of LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. as well as the persons responsible for the operations and functioning of the website have signed confidentiality agreements.
- In addition,LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. uses, as security measures, software or hardware-based network security systems (firewalls), mechanisms to automatically end sessions, and data encryption certificates (128 bit SSL encryption).
* These fees may be changed within a 60-day notice and in accordance with section 71 of the Code of ethics of notaries.
GST and QST not included.