Transfer of shares - Resolution
Corporation's resolution to accept a transfer of shares in its share ownership...more
- Service useful for the case where a corporation accepts a transfer of shares by one or more of its shareholders.
- In general, any decision regarding a corporation must be made by resolution by its board of directors. In the case of a transfer of shares, several documents must be signed and steps are to be taken.
- Any resolution of a corporation should be kept in its minute book.
- The corporation's resolution for the transfer of shares, available on SCRIPTA LEGAL website, meets the needs of most corporations for relatively simple situations and includes the documentation referred to in the "Summary" tab above.
- For a more complex situation, please contact .
Other services offeredPurchase of shares - Resolutions Share subscription - Resolution Sale of shares - Resolutions
|Transfer of shares - Resolution||$45|
|To obtain the share certificates in connection with any class of shares having been transferred|
- Expect an additional amount of $5.00 for each class of shares being transferred.
|Have your questionnaires reviewed by a member of our legal team|
- This option requires the intervention of a member of our team, so its cost is never credited.
You may choose to prepare all the documentation concerning the "Transfer of shares by the issuer - Resolutions" online. Here are the steps to follow:
- Start the service by clicking on the blue button labelled "Click here to start";
- If you have not already done so, please sign up;
- Complete the questionnaire by entering the information required for the preparation of the relevant documentation for the transfer of shares;
- Once you have completed the questionnaire, you pay the required fees with your credit card;
- Print the various documents and proceed with their signing;
The transfer of shares by the issuing corporation includes the following documentation, namely:
- The corporation's resolution for the acceptance of the transfer of shares
- Notice of transfer of shares
- Statement relating to Regulation 45-106
- Transfer register, shareholders and securities register And, where applicable:
- Share certificate of the transferor with a balance of shares on certificate endorsed for the transfer
- Share certificate for assignee (optional)
- Statement of intervention for a natural person to a unanimous shareholder agreement already in force
- Statement of intervention for a natural person to another type of shareholder agreement
If the transfer of shares is carried out by or for a Corporation, other related services in connection with a corporate shareholder are also offered on this website in order to obtain all the relevant resolutions and documents.
- LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. is committed to the protection of the personal information provided on its website.
- LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. is subject to the Code of ethics of notaries.
- LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC.:
- Will use or disclose personal information only for the purpose for which the said information was collected;
- Will not sell, rent, share, lend or exchange confidential and personal information or any other document from the website, including the downloaded ones, with anyone.
- During an online payment transaction, LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. does not store any credit card information.
- All administrators, employees and business partners of LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. as well as the persons responsible for the operations and functioning of the website have signed confidentiality agreements.
- In addition,LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. uses, as security measures, software or hardware-based network security systems (firewalls), mechanisms to automatically end sessions, and data encryption certificates (128 bit SSL encryption).
* These fees may be changed within a 60-day notice and in accordance with section 71 of the Code of ethics of notaries.
GST and QST not included.