Answer the questionnaire
Print the resolutions and documents
Sign and keep them
|To obtain share certificates for each subscriber|
- An additional $3.00 for each subscriber will be charged.
|Questionnaires review with a member of our legal team|
- No credit for this option.
* These fees may be changed within a 60-day notice and in accordance with section 71 of the Code of ethics of notaries.
GST and QST not included.
- Resolution for the first organizational meeting of directors, including, where applicable, the notice of resignation by any first director;
- Resolution for the first shareholders meeting;
- Resolution for the second meeting of directors or, where applicable, the declaration of the sole shareholder;
- General and administrative by-laws, depending on whether it is a Quebec or Canadian (federal) corporation;
- Banking by-law;
- Notice of subscription for any share subscription;
- Statement of exemption under Regulation 45-106 for any share subscription;
- Share certificate template;
- Share certificate for any share subscription (optional)
- If applicable, a release for shares subscribed in consideration for unpaid past services;
- Acceptance of office for all elected directors, unless a Quebec corporation with a sole shareholder opted for management without a board of directors;
- Register of directors;
- Register of officers;
- Shareholders register;
- Securities register.
If you wish to obtain the corporation's minute book or the resolution and proxy concerning the appointment of a proxyholder for a shareholder which is a legal person, please use our other available services.
This browser does not support this kind of file. Please download the file to view it: Download the file