Legal organization of a business corporation
Everything you need to proceed with the legal organization of the newly formed corporation...more
- Upon issuance of its articles of incorporation, a corporation legally exists as a legal person, but it must be subjected to a legal organization as soon as possible following the incorporation to comply with the requirements of the Business Corporations Act.
- The legal organization of a corporation in particular consists of the adoption of a banking by-law, general and administrative by-laws depending on whether it is a provincial or federal corporation, as well as the passing of resolutions of directors and of shareholders, and other documents referred to in the "Summary" tab above.
|Legal organization of a business corporation||$125|
|To obtain share certificates for each subscriber|
- An additional $3.00 for each subscriber will be charged.
|Have your questionnaires reviewed by a member of our legal team|
- This option requires the intervention of a member of our team, so its cost is never credited.
Steps to follow to prepare the "legal organization of your corporation" online:
- Start the service by clicking on the blue button labelled "Click here to start";
- If you have not already done so, please sign up;
- Complete the questionnaire;
- Once the questionnaire is completed, pay the fees with your credit card;
- Print all the provided documents and proceed with their signing;
- Resolution for the first organizational meeting of directors, including, where applicable, the notice of resignation by any first director;
- Resolution for the first shareholders meeting;
- Resolution for the second meeting of directors or, where applicable, the declaration of the sole shareholder;
- General and administrative by-laws, depending on whether it is a Quebec or Canadian (federal) corporation;
- Banking by-law;
- Notice of subscription for any share subscription;
- Statement of exemption under Regulation 45-106 for any share subscription;
- Share certificate template;
- Share certificate for any share subscription (optional)
- If applicable, a release for shares subscribed in consideration for unpaid past services;
- Acceptance of office for all elected directors, unless a Quebec corporation with a sole shareholder opted for management without a board of directors;
- Register of directors;
- Register of officers;
- Shareholders register;
- Securities register.
If you wish to obtain the corporation's minute book or the resolution and proxy concerning the appointment of a proxyholder for a shareholder which is a legal person, please use our other available services.
- LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. is committed to the protection of the personal information provided on its website.
- LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. is subject to the Code of ethics of notaries.
- LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC.:
- Will use or disclose personal information only for the purpose for which the said information was collected;
- Will not sell, rent, share, lend or exchange confidential and personal information or any other document from the website, including the downloaded ones, with anyone.
- During an online payment transaction, LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. does not store any credit card information.
- All administrators, employees and business partners of LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. as well as the persons responsible for the operations and functioning of the website have signed confidentiality agreements.
- In addition,LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. uses, as security measures, software or hardware-based network security systems (firewalls), mechanisms to automatically end sessions, and data encryption certificates (128 bit SSL encryption).
* These fees may be changed within a 60-day notice and in accordance with section 71 of the Code of ethics of notaries.
GST and QST not included.