Formal notice demanding the payment of any amount due
Your formal notice demanding the payment of any amount owed to you...more
Answer the questionnaire.
Print your formal notice.
- The formal notice is a legal document demanding that the addressee formally perform an obligation, on specific terms and within a specified time frame.
- In most cases, sending a formal notice is mandatory before starting legal actions.
- The reception of your formal notice will maybe prompt the addressee to accept a settlement.
- The formal notice is in the form of a letter containing various provisions, including:
- A summary of the problem;
- A demand for a specific relief or payment;
- A deadline to pay your fees, commission or retribution.
- Our formal notice demanding the payment of an amount due, is a document that meets your needs for a relatively simple situation.
- For a formal notice regarding a more complex situation, we can refer you to a legal advisor.
- You can find information, in french, on various legal topics at .
Other services offeredFormal notice demanding the payment of fees or commission Formal notice demanding payment of a past due rent Formal notice demanding the payment of salary and other benefits related to the termination of employment
You can choose to draft a "Formal notice demanding the payment of any amount due" online. Here are the steps you need to follow:
- Start the service by clicking on the blue button labelled "Click here to start";
- If it is not done yet, please register;
- Complete the questionnaire by entering the information required for the preparation of the formal notice;
- Once you have completed the questionnaire, you pay the required fee with your credit card;
- Print the formal notice, sign it and send it by registered mail with acknowledgement of receipt in order to have proof of reception in person;
- For more complex situations requiring further examination, please contact your legal advisor.
- LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. is committed to the protection of the personal information provided on its website.
- LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. is subject to the Code of ethics of notaries.
- LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC.:
- Will use or disclose personal information only for the purpose for which the said information was collected;
- Will not sell, rent, share, lend or exchange confidential and personal information or any other document from the website, including the downloaded ones, with anyone.
- During an online payment transaction, LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. does not store any credit card information.
- All administrators, employees and business partners of LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. as well as the persons responsible for the operations and functioning of the website have signed confidentiality agreements.
- In addition,LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. uses, as security measures, software or hardware-based network security systems (firewalls), mechanisms to automatically end sessions, and data encryption certificates (128 bit SSL encryption).
* These fees may be changed within a 60-day notice and in accordance with section 71 of the Code of ethics of notaries.
GST and QST not included.