Unanimous shareholder agreement
Your unanimous shareholder agreement to restrict, in whole or in part, the powers of directors of a corporation...more
- The unanimous shareholder agreement is an agreement among all the shareholders of a same corporation to restrict the powers of the directors.
- Under the terms of the unanimous shareholder agreement, the powers of the directors can be withdrawn or restricted in one of the following manners, namely:
- Imposing on directors a special majority for decision-making;
- Ratification of their decisions by the shareholders; or
- Total withdrawal of powers from the directors and their transfer to the shareholders.
- The unanimous shareholder agreement, available on this website, is a document that provides the main clauses of which an overview is given in the "Summary" tab above.
- This document will meet your needs for a relatively simple unanimous shareholder agreement. For an agreement of which conditions are more complex, please contact .
Other services offeredShareholder agreement Declaration of dividend - Resolution Update report with the competent authorities for a Quebec corporation
|Unanimous shareholder agreement||$100|
|Have your questionnaires reviewed by a member of our legal team|
- This option requires the intervention of a member of our team, so its cost is never credited.
Steps to follow to prepare your "unanimous shareholder agreement" online:
- Start the service by clicking on the blue button labelled "Click here to start";
- If you have not already done so, please sign up;
- Complete the questionnaire;
- Once the questionnaire is completed, pay the fees with your credit card;
- Print the agreement and proceed with its signing;
Summary of the clauses available for the preparation of your unanimous shareholder agreement.
- Identification of the shareholders
- Scope and precedence
- Enforceability of the agreement against holders of shares without voting rights (if necessary)
- Various clauses relating to the choice made by the shareholders among the following:
- Imposing on the board of directors a special majority for their decisions
- Ratification of the board's decisions by the shareholders prior to their enforcement/implementation
- Transfer of all powers of the board of directors to the shareholders
- Shareholders' voting rights
- Restriction on transfer of shares
- Endorsement on share certificates
- Trust and legal person
- Unanimous agreement
- Statement of existence of the agreement
- Dispute resolution - mediation and arbitration
- Effective date of the agreement
- Initial period - Renewal
- Termination of the agreement
- Amendment of the agreement
- No waiver
- Governing Law
- Closing formalities
- LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. is committed to the protection of the personal information provided on its website.
- LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. is subject to the Code of ethics of notaries.
- LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC.:
- Will use or disclose personal information only for the purpose for which the said information was collected;
- Will not sell, rent, share, lend or exchange confidential and personal information or any other document from the website, including the downloaded ones, with anyone.
- During an online payment transaction, LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. does not store any credit card information.
- All administrators, employees and business partners of LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. as well as the persons responsible for the operations and functioning of the website have signed confidentiality agreements.
- In addition,LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. uses, as security measures, software or hardware-based network security systems (firewalls), mechanisms to automatically end sessions, and data encryption certificates (128 bit SSL encryption).
* These fees may be changed within a 60-day notice and in accordance with section 71 of the Code of ethics of notaries.
GST and QST not included.