Waiver of dividend - Resolution
Resolution of the corporation confirming its dividend waiver...more
Have your questionnaires reviewed by a member of our legal team for an additional $30
DescriptionOptions and fees
- This resolution is for a corporate shareholder wishing to waive the dividend declared by the issuer.
- This resolution will meet the needs of most corporations for relatively simple situations.
Other services offeredAcceptance of payment of a dividend in shares of the issuer - Resolution Declaration of dividend - Resolution Update report with the competent authorities for a Quebec corporation
|Waiver of dividend - Resolution||$15|
|Have your questionnaires reviewed by a member of our legal team|
- This option requires the intervention of a member of our team, so its cost is never credited.
Here are the steps to prepare your resolution for waiver of dividend:
- Start the service by clicking on the blue button labelled "Click here to start";
- If you have not already done so, sign up;
- Complete the questionnaire for your resolution;
- Once the questionnaire is completed, pay the required fees with your credit card;
- Print your resolution and proceed with its signing;
View other videos
- LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. is committed to the protection of the personal information provided on its website.
- LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. is subject to the Code of ethics of notaries.
- LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC.:
- Will use or disclose personal information only for the purpose for which the said information was collected;
- Will not sell, rent, share, lend or exchange confidential and personal information or any other document from the website, including the downloaded ones, with anyone.
- During an online payment transaction, LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. does not store any credit card information.
- All administrators, employees and business partners of LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. as well as the persons responsible for the operations and functioning of the website have signed confidentiality agreements.
- In addition,LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. uses, as security measures, software or hardware-based network security systems (firewalls), mechanisms to automatically end sessions, and data encryption certificates (128 bit SSL encryption).
* These fees may be changed within a 60-day notice and in accordance with section 71 of the Code of ethics of notaries.
GST and QST not included.