Business Law > Business Corporations > Dividend and bonus > Acceptance of payment of a dividend in shares of the issuer - Resolution
Acceptance of payment of a dividend in shares of the issuer - Resolution
Resolution of the corporate shareholder accepting payment of a dividend in shares of the issuer...more
Have your questionnaires reviewed by a member of our legal team for an additional $30
DescriptionOptions and fees
- A legal person who holds shares in an issuing corporation declaring a dividend and whereof payment is in shares, must accept such payment by passing a resolution to that effect.
- The resolution to accept payment of a dividend in shares, available on this website, meet the needs of most corporations for relatively simple situations.
Other services offeredCommercial lease Declaration of dividend - Resolution Waiver of dividend - Resolution
|Acceptance of payment of a dividend in shares of the issuer - Resolution||$15|
|Have your questionnaires reviewed by a member of our legal team|
- This option requires the intervention of a member of our team, so its cost is never credited.
Steps to follow to prepare your "Resolution accepting payment of a dividend in shares" online.
- Start the service by clicking on the blue button labelled "Click here to start";
- If you have not already done so, please sign up;
- Complete the questionnaire;
- Once you have completed the questionnaire, pay the fees with your credit card;
- Print your resolution and proceed with its signing;
View other videos
- LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. is committed to the protection of the personal information provided on its website.
- LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. is subject to the Code of ethics of notaries.
- LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC.:
- Will use or disclose personal information only for the purpose for which the said information was collected;
- Will not sell, rent, share, lend or exchange confidential and personal information or any other document from the website, including the downloaded ones, with anyone.
- During an online payment transaction, LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. does not store any credit card information.
- All administrators, employees and business partners of LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. as well as the persons responsible for the operations and functioning of the website have signed confidentiality agreements.
- In addition,LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. uses, as security measures, software or hardware-based network security systems (firewalls), mechanisms to automatically end sessions, and data encryption certificates (128 bit SSL encryption).
* These fees may be changed within a 60-day notice and in accordance with section 71 of the Code of ethics of notaries.
GST and QST not included.