Share subscription - Resolution
Resolution of the corporation wishing to purchase shares of another corporation...more
- Service useful for a corporation wishing to subscribe for shares of another corporation. Such share subscription is often followed by the appointment of a proxyholder upon acceptance and issue of the shares by the issuing corporation.
- In general, any decision concerning a corporation is subject to a resolution by its board of directors.
- Any resolution of the corporation should be inserted and kept in its minute book.
- The share subscription service, available on SCRIPTA LEGAL website, meets the needs of most corporations for relatively simple situations and includes the documents referred to in the "Summary" tab.
- For a more complex situation, please contact .
Other services offeredIssue of shares - Resolution
|Share subscription - Resolution||$25|
|To obtain the notice of share subscription||$2|
|Have your questionnaires reviewed by a member of our legal team|
- This option requires the intervention of a member of our team, so its cost is never credited.
You can choose to prepare all the documents in connection with a "Share Subscription" online. Here are the steps to follow:
- Start the service by clicking on the blue button labelled "Click here to start";
- If you have not already done so, please sign up;
- Complete the questionnaire by entering the information required for the preparation of the documents related to the subscription of shares;
- Once you have completed the questionnaire, you pay the required fees with your credit card;
- Print the various useful documents and proceed with their signing;
The share subscription resolution service includes the following documents, namely:
- Resolution of the corporation wishing to subscribe for shares of a third party corporation;
And, where applicable:
- Proxy to vote given to the proxyholder for meetings of shareholders of the issuing corporation;
- Notice of intervention to any shareholder agreement already in force within the issuing corporation;
- Notice of share subscription (optional)
- LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. is committed to the protection of the personal information provided on its website.
- LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. is subject to the Code of ethics of notaries.
- LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC.:
- Will use or disclose personal information only for the purpose for which the said information was collected;
- Will not sell, rent, share, lend or exchange confidential and personal information or any other document from the website, including the downloaded ones, with anyone.
- During an online payment transaction, LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. does not store any credit card information.
- All administrators, employees and business partners of LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. as well as the persons responsible for the operations and functioning of the website have signed confidentiality agreements.
- In addition,LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. uses, as security measures, software or hardware-based network security systems (firewalls), mechanisms to automatically end sessions, and data encryption certificates (128 bit SSL encryption).
* These fees may be changed within a 60-day notice and in accordance with section 71 of the Code of ethics of notaries.
GST and QST not included.