Share subscription - Resolution
Resolution of the corporation wishing to purchase shares of another corporation...more
- Service useful for a corporation wishing to subscribe for shares of another corporation. Such share subscription is often followed by the appointment of a proxyholder upon acceptance and issue of the shares by the issuing corporation.
- The share subscription service, available on this website, meets the needs of most corporations for relatively simple situations and includes the documents referred to in the "Summary" tab.
Other services offeredIssue of shares - Resolution
|Share subscription - Resolution||$25|
|To obtain the notice of share subscription||$2|
|Have your questionnaires reviewed by a member of our legal team|
- This option requires the intervention of a member of our team, so its cost is never credited.
Steps to follow to prepare all the documents in connection with a "Share Subscription" online:
- Start the service by clicking on the blue button labelled "Click here to start";
- If you have not already done so, please sign up;
- Complete the questionnaire;
- Once the questionnaire is completed, pay the fees with your credit card;
- Print the various useful documents and proceed with their signing;
The share subscription resolution service includes the following documents, namely:
- Resolution of the corporation wishing to subscribe for shares of a third party corporation;
And, where applicable:
- Proxy to vote given to the proxyholder for meetings of shareholders of the issuing corporation;
- Notice of intervention to any shareholder agreement already in force within the issuing corporation;
- Notice of share subscription (optional)
- LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. is committed to the protection of the personal information provided on its website.
- LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. is subject to the Code of ethics of notaries.
- LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC.:
- Will use or disclose personal information only for the purpose for which the said information was collected;
- Will not sell, rent, share, lend or exchange confidential and personal information or any other document from the website, including the downloaded ones, with anyone.
- During an online payment transaction, LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. does not store any credit card information.
- All administrators, employees and business partners of LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. as well as the persons responsible for the operations and functioning of the website have signed confidentiality agreements.
- In addition,LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. uses, as security measures, software or hardware-based network security systems (firewalls), mechanisms to automatically end sessions, and data encryption certificates (128 bit SSL encryption).
* These fees may be changed within a 60-day notice and in accordance with section 71 of the Code of ethics of notaries.
GST and QST not included.