Update report with the competent authorities for a federal corporation
To update the corporation's most current information with the government authorities...more
- The Act respecting the legal publicity of enterprises requires corporations to update their various information with government authorities.
- The most frequent updates are undoubtedly related to the mailing address or head office of the coporation, information on its directors, shareholders and officers as well as the use of an assumed name.
- Report your updates as soon as possible in order to comply with the law.
|Update report with the competent authorities for a federal corporation||$40|
|Update of registered office address||$20|
|Mailing address update||$15|
- Expect an additional $10.00 fee for each additional director subject to the update
|Update of officers non-member of the board of directors|
- Expect an additional $5.00 fee for each additional officer non-member of the board of directors subject to the update
- Expect an additional $5.00 for each shareholder subject to the update
Steps to follow to file an "updating report with the competent authorities for a federal corporation" online:
- Start the service by clicking on the blue button labelled «Click here to start»;
- If you have not already done so, please sign up;
- Complete the questionnaire;
- Once the questionnaire is completed, pay the fees with your credit card;
- An email confirmation will be sent to you once the updated information is forwarded to the government authorities;
- LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. is committed to the protection of the personal information provided on its website.
- LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. is subject to the Code of ethics of notaries.
- LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC.:
- Will use or disclose personal information only for the purpose for which the said information was collected;
- Will not sell, rent, share, lend or exchange confidential and personal information or any other document from the website, including the downloaded ones, with anyone.
- During an online payment transaction, LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. does not store any credit card information.
- All administrators, employees and business partners of LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. as well as the persons responsible for the operations and functioning of the website have signed confidentiality agreements.
- In addition,LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. uses, as security measures, software or hardware-based network security systems (firewalls), mechanisms to automatically end sessions, and data encryption certificates (128 bit SSL encryption).
* These fees may be changed within a 60-day notice and in accordance with section 71 of the Code of ethics of notaries.
GST and QST not included.