Notice of resignation as officer
To send a notice of resignation as officer of a corporation...more
Answer the questionnaire.
Print the notice.
- Service designed solely to send a notice of resignation as officer to the subject corporation.
- This resignation notice will meet the needs of a majority of people for relatively simple situations.
- To prepare a corporation's resolution in connection with the resignation of an officer, please use our Resignation of an officer - Resolution.
- For a more complex situation, please contact .
Other services offeredAnnual meetings of the corporation - Resolutions Resignation of a director - Resolution Resignation of an officer - Resolution
Steps to follow to prepare your "Notice of resignation as officer" online.
- Start the service by clicking on the blue button labeled "Click here to start";
- If you have not already done so, sign up;
- Complete the questionnaire;
- Once the questionnaire is completed, pay the fees with your credit card;
- Print the notice of resignation and sign it;
- LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. is committed to the protection of the personal information provided on its website.
- LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. is subject to the Code of ethics of notaries.
- LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC.:
- Will use or disclose personal information only for the purpose for which the said information was collected;
- Will not sell, rent, share, lend or exchange confidential and personal information or any other document from the website, including the downloaded ones, with anyone.
- During an online payment transaction, LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. does not store any credit card information.
- All administrators, employees and business partners of LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. as well as the persons responsible for the operations and functioning of the website have signed confidentiality agreements.
- In addition,LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. uses, as security measures, software or hardware-based network security systems (firewalls), mechanisms to automatically end sessions, and data encryption certificates (128 bit SSL encryption).
* These fees may be changed within a 60-day notice and in accordance with section 71 of the Code of ethics of notaries.
GST and QST not included.