Resignation of an officer - Resolution
Notice and resolution confirming the resignation of an officer of a corporation and decision concerning the latter's replacement...more
- When an officer of a corporation resigns, the latter must send the corporation a notice to that effect. In turn, the corporation must accept the officer's resignation by resolution and determine whether or not it is necessary to proceed with the replacement of the resigning officer. However, in the case where the resigning officer holds the position of president, his or her replacement is essential.
- In general, any decision concerning a corporation must be made by resolution passed by its board of directors or, where applicable, its shareholders.
- Any resolution of the corporation should be recorded and kept in its minute book.
- The resolution for the acceptance of the resignation of an officer, available on this website, will meet the needs of most corporations for relatively simple situations.
Other services offeredAnnual meetings of the corporation - Resolutions Resignation of a director - Resolution
|Resignation of an officer - Resolution||$25|
|Have your questionnaires reviewed by a member of our legal team|
- This option requires the intervention of a member of our team, so its cost is never credited.
You may choose to prepare online your resolution concerning the "Resignation of an officer". Here are the steps to follow:
- Start the service by clicking on the blue button labeled "Click here to start";
- If you have not already done so, please sign up;
- Complete the questionnaire by entering the information required for the preparation of your resolution;
- Once you have completed the questionnaire, you pay the required fees with your credit card;
- Print your resolution and the notice of resignation and proceed with their signing;
- LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. is committed to the protection of the personal information provided on its website.
- LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. is subject to the Code of ethics of notaries.
- LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC.:
- Will use or disclose personal information only for the purpose for which the said information was collected;
- Will not sell, rent, share, lend or exchange confidential and personal information or any other document from the website, including the downloaded ones, with anyone.
- During an online payment transaction, LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. does not store any credit card information.
- All administrators, employees and business partners of LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. as well as the persons responsible for the operations and functioning of the website have signed confidentiality agreements.
- In addition,LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. uses, as security measures, software or hardware-based network security systems (firewalls), mechanisms to automatically end sessions, and data encryption certificates (128 bit SSL encryption).
* These fees may be changed within a 60-day notice and in accordance with section 71 of the Code of ethics of notaries.
GST and QST not included.