Resignation of a director - Resolution
Notice and resolution confirming the resignation of a director of a corporation and decision concerning the latter's replacement...more
Have your questionnaires reviewed by a member of our legal team for an additional $30
DescriptionOptions and fees
- When a director of a corporation resigns, the latter must send the corporation a notice to that effect. In turn, the corporation must accept the director's resignation by resolution and determine whether or not it is necessary to proceed with the replacement of the resigning director.
- Should the director act as an officer in the corporation and also wishes to resign from this position, the corporation will determine whether or not it shall replace him or her as officer. However, if the resigning director holds the office of president of the corporation, this position will necessarily be subject to a replacement.
- The resolution for the acceptance of the resignation of a director, available on this website, will meet the needs of most corporations for relatively simple situations.
Other services offeredAnnual meetings of the corporation - Resolutions Resignation of an officer - Resolution
|Resignation of a director - Resolution||$20|
|To obtain the acceptance form for the replacement director||$10|
|Have your questionnaires reviewed by a member of our legal team|
- This option requires the intervention of a member of our team, so its cost is never credited.
Steps to follow to prepare your resolution concerning the "Resignation of a director" online:
- Start the service by clicking on the blue button labeled "Click here to start";
- If you have not already done so, please sign up;
- Complete the questionnaire;
- Once the questionnaire is completed, pay the fees with your credit card;
- Print the documentation and proceed with its signing;
View other videos
- LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. is committed to the protection of the personal information provided on its website.
- LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. is subject to the Code of ethics of notaries.
- LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC.:
- Will use or disclose personal information only for the purpose for which the said information was collected;
- Will not sell, rent, share, lend or exchange confidential and personal information or any other document from the website, including the downloaded ones, with anyone.
- During an online payment transaction, LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. does not store any credit card information.
- All administrators, employees and business partners of LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. as well as the persons responsible for the operations and functioning of the website have signed confidentiality agreements.
- In addition,LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. uses, as security measures, software or hardware-based network security systems (firewalls), mechanisms to automatically end sessions, and data encryption certificates (128 bit SSL encryption).
* These fees may be changed within a 60-day notice and in accordance with section 71 of the Code of ethics of notaries.
GST and QST not included.