Acceptance of office of director
Form for the acceptance of office of director in a corporation...more
Answer the questionnaire.
Print your acceptance of office.
- In a business corporation, the appointment by the shareholders of any new director on the board must be subject to an acceptance of office by said new director.
- Any term of acceptance must be kept in the minute book of the corporation.
- The acceptance of the appointment available on this website meet the needs of a majority of corporations.
Other services offeredAnnual meetings of the corporation - Resolutions
You can choose to draft your "Acceptance of office of director" online. Here are the steps to follow:
- Start the service by clicking on the blue button labelled "Click here to start";
- If you have not already done so, please sign up;
- Once you have completed the questionnaire, you pay the required fees with your credit card;
- Print your acceptance of office of director and proceed with its signing;
- LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. is committed to the protection of the personal information provided on its website.
- LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. is subject to the Code of ethics of notaries.
- LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC.:
- Will use or disclose personal information only for the purpose for which the said information was collected;
- Will not sell, rent, share, lend or exchange confidential and personal information or any other document from the website, including the downloaded ones, with anyone.
- During an online payment transaction, LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. does not store any credit card information.
- All administrators, employees and business partners of LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. as well as the persons responsible for the operations and functioning of the website have signed confidentiality agreements.
- In addition,LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. uses, as security measures, software or hardware-based network security systems (firewalls), mechanisms to automatically end sessions, and data encryption certificates (128 bit SSL encryption).
* These fees may be changed within a 60-day notice and in accordance with section 71 of the Code of ethics of notaries.
GST and QST not included.