Renewal of a commercial lease
Your commercial lease extension or renewal agreement to establish the course of your landlord/lessor and tenant/lessee relationship...more
- The renewal of a lease is an agreement that is made between a tenant, also called the lessee, who is interested to continue renting a space for professional, commercial or industrial purposes, and a landlord, also called the lessor, who is willing to continue the lease of his property.
- The lease renewal agreement is generally used either to extend a lease or just to establish the amount of the rent following the exercise, by the tenant, of a renewal option of which terms and conditions had not been established in advance.
- Generally speaking, besides the duration and the amount of the rent, the lease renewal is subject to the same terms and conditions as the original lease.
- Our commercial lease renewal agreement is a document that meets your needs for a relatively simple lease renewal or extension agreement.
Other services offeredCommercial lease Formal notice demanding payment of a past due rent Formal notice demanding the restoration of the leased premises
|Renewal of a commercial lease||$40|
|To add a renewal option||$10|
|To obtain the extract of resolution of the Lessor which would be a corporation||$5|
|To obtain the extract of resolution of the Lessee which would be a corporation||$5|
|Have your questionnaires reviewed by a member of our legal team|
- This option requires the intervention of a member of our team, so its cost is never credited.
You can choose to draft your "Commercial Lease Renewal" online. Here are the steps you need to follow:
- Start the service by clicking on the blue button labelled "Click here to start";
- If you have not already done so, please register;
- Complete the questionnaire by entering the information required for the preparation of your lease renewal;
- Once you have completed the questionnaire, you pay the required fees with your credit card;
- Print your lease renewal agreement and proceed with its signing;
- LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. is committed to the protection of the personal information provided on its website.
- LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. is subject to the Code of ethics of notaries.
- LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC.:
- Will use or disclose personal information only for the purpose for which the said information was collected;
- Will not sell, rent, share, lend or exchange confidential and personal information or any other document from the website, including the downloaded ones, with anyone.
- During an online payment transaction, LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. does not store any credit card information.
- All administrators, employees and business partners of LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. as well as the persons responsible for the operations and functioning of the website have signed confidentiality agreements.
- In addition,LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. uses, as security measures, software or hardware-based network security systems (firewalls), mechanisms to automatically end sessions, and data encryption certificates (128 bit SSL encryption).
* These fees may be changed within a 60-day notice and in accordance with section 71 of the Code of ethics of notaries.
GST and QST not included.