ONLINE LEGAL DOCUMENTS
Formal notice demanding the payment of salary and other benefits related to the termination of employment
Your formal notice demanding that an employer pay you any salary or any other amount due...more
Answer the questionnaire
Print your formal notice
- The formal notice is a legal document demanding that the addressee formally perform an obligation, on specific terms and within a specified time frame.
- In some cases, sending a formal notice is mandatory before starting legal actions.
- The receipt of your formal notice will maybe induce the addressee to accept a settlement.
- The formal notice is in the form of a letter containing various provisions, including:
- A summary of the problem;
- A demand for a specific relief or payment;
- A deadline for addressing the situation.
- Our formal notice demanding the payment of salary or other benefits due, is a document that meets your needs for a relatively simple situation.
- For more complex situations requiring further examination, we can refer you to a legal advisor.
- You can find information, in french, on various legal topics at .
This browser does not support this kind of file. Please download the file to view it: Download the file