Your employment contract will allow you to reach an agreement between employer and employee upon different terms and conditions of employment...more
- The employment contract is an agreement between employer and employee.
- Your employment contract shall govern in particular:
- The type of remuneration;
- Sick leaves and other leaves;
- Your employment contract is intended to prevent any dispute between the parties.
- Your employment contract may also contain clauses regarding :
- The non-competition;
- The non-solicitation of customers or clients;
- The non-solicitation of staff members, and
- Schedules or appendixes containing employer policies.
- Our employment contract is a document that sets out the main clauses listed in the "Summary" tab.
- This document will meet your needs for a relatively simple employment contract. For an employment contract whereof conditions are more complex, please contact .
Other services offeredFormal notice demanding the payment of salary and other benefits related to the termination of employment
|Overtime pay clause||$7|
|Employee profit participation clause||$7|
|Non-solicitation of personnel clause||$7|
|Non-solicitation of customers clause||$7|
|Non-solicitation of suppliers clause||$7|
|Employer's policy regarding the use of drugs and/or alcohol||$7|
|Employer's policy on occupational health and safety||$7|
|Employer's policy on temporary employee work assignment following a work-related accident or an occupational injury||$7|
|Employer's policy concerning the use of cell phones or smartphones provided to employees||$7|
|Employer's policy regarding the computer system, emails and Internet access||$7|
|Employer's policy regarding the use of its motor vehicles by employees||$7|
|Employer's policy regarding the supply of a motor vehicle to certain employees||$7|
|Extract of resolution of the employer which would be a corporation||$5|
|Have your questionnaires reviewed by a member of our legal team|
- This option requires the intervention of a member of our team, so its cost is never credited.
You can choose to draft your "employment contract" online. Here are the steps you need to follow:
- Start the service by clicking on the blue button labelled "Click here to start";
- If it is not done yet, please register;
- Complete the questionnaire by entering the required information for the preparation of the employment contract;
- Once you have completed the questionnaire, you pay the required fees with your credit card;
- Print your employment contract and proceed with its signing;
Summary of the available clauses for the preparation of your employment contract.
- Identification of the parties
- Preliminary provisions
- Position and office
- Period of contract
- Probationary period
- Work Schedule
- Overtime pay ($)
- Profit participation/sharing ($)
- Reimbursement of expenses
- Vacations and leaves
- Sick leaves
- Public and statutory holidays
- Obligations of the employee
- Non-competition ($)
- Non-solicitation of customers ($)
- Non-solicitation of staff members ($)
- Non-solicitation of suppliers ($)
- Termination of employment
- End of the employment contract
- Mediation and arbitration
- LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. is committed to the protection of the personal information provided on its website.
- LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. is subject to the Code of ethics of notaries.
- LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC.:
- Will use or disclose personal information only for the purpose for which the said information was collected;
- Will not sell, rent, share, lend or exchange confidential and personal information or any other document from the website, including the downloaded ones, with anyone.
- During an online payment transaction, LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. does not store any credit card information.
- All administrators, employees and business partners of LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. as well as the persons responsible for the operations and functioning of the website have signed confidentiality agreements.
- In addition,LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. uses, as security measures, software or hardware-based network security systems (firewalls), mechanisms to automatically end sessions, and data encryption certificates (128 bit SSL encryption).
* These fees may be changed within a 60-day notice and in accordance with section 71 of the Code of ethics of notaries.
GST and QST not included.