Business purchase offer
Your purchase offer for a business including or not including a real estate property to well start your negotiations...more
- The purchase offer is an extremely important document in the negotiations leading to the purchase of a business.
- This is a contract whereby the buyer agrees to purchase and in return, the seller, who accepts the purchase offer, undertakes to sell under the conditions set forth in said offer.
- The purchase offer is therefore binding upon both parties.
- The non-compliance with the purchase offer may have serious legal consequences for the party who fails to comply with such a contract:
- If the seller refuses to execute the purchase offer, the buyer may require the court to force the seller to sell with the conditions specified in the purchase offer;
- If the buyer does not want to perform his obligations anymore, he seller may apply to the court for damages as a result of the suffered disturbances.
- The purchase offer, available on this website, is a comprehensive document that will normally meet your needs for a relatively simple situation. For a business purchase offer of which conditions are more complex, we invite you to contact .
Other services offeredSale of a business RDPRM - Preliminary movable property search RDPRM - Search with the vehicle identification number (motor vehicle - trailer)
|Business purchase offer||$100|
|To obtain the extract of resolution of the buyer which would be a corporation||$5|
|To obtain the extract of resolution of the seller which would be a corporation||$5|
|Have your questionnaires reviewed by a member of our legal team|
- This option requires the intervention of a member of our team, so its cost is never credited.
You can choose to prepare your "Business purchase offer" online. The process you should follow is:
- Start the service by clicking on the blue button labelled "Click here to start";
- If you have not already done so, please sign up;
- Complete the questionnaire by entering the information required for the preparation of purchase offer;
- Once you have completed the questionnaire, you pay the required fees with your credit card;
- Print your offer and proceed with its signing;
- Identification of the parties
- Subject matter of the purchase offer
- Offer price
- Declarations and obligations of the purchaser
- Declarations and obligations of the seller
- Obligations of the parties
- Special clause (if applicable)
- Election of domicile
- Mediation (if applicable)
- Acceptance and notification
- LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. is committed to the protection of the personal information provided on its website.
- LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. is subject to the Code of ethics of notaries.
- LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC.:
- Will use or disclose personal information only for the purpose for which the said information was collected;
- Will not sell, rent, share, lend or exchange confidential and personal information or any other document from the website, including the downloaded ones, with anyone.
- During an online payment transaction, LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. does not store any credit card information.
- All administrators, employees and business partners of LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. as well as the persons responsible for the operations and functioning of the website have signed confidentiality agreements.
- In addition,LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. uses, as security measures, software or hardware-based network security systems (firewalls), mechanisms to automatically end sessions, and data encryption certificates (128 bit SSL encryption).
* These fees may be changed within a 60-day notice and in accordance with section 71 of the Code of ethics of notaries.
GST and QST not included.