Offer to purchase - immovable/real estate property
Your offer to purchase for an already built immovable property in order to well start your negotiations...more
- The offer to purchase is an extremely important document in the negotiations that would lead to the acquisition of a property.
- It is a contract whereby the purchaser agrees to purchase and in return, the seller, who accepts the offer to purchase, undertakes to sell under the conditions established in the said offer.
- The offer to purchase is therefore binding upon both parties.
- The non-compliance with the offer to purchase may have serious legal consequences for the party who refuses to comply with such a contract:
- If the seller refuses to execute the offer to purchase, the purchaser may require the court to force the seller to sell with the conditions specified in the offer to purchase;
- If the purchaser does not want to perform his obligation anymore, the seller may apply to the court for damages due to the suffered disturbances.
- Although the offer to purchase, available on this website, is a comprehensive document that will normally meet your needs, we also offer, as an option, a review or legal support service.
Other services offeredPower of attorney to sell your rights in an immovable/real estate property Power of attorney to purchase an immovable/real estate property Power of attorney to borrow and sign a mortgage for an immovable/real estate property Offer to purchase - vacant land
|Offer to purchase - immovable/real estate property||$50|
|Seller property information statement form||Included|
|Privilege to continue to offer the immovable property for sale, with the clause of right of first refusal in favour of the purchaser||$7|
|Acceptance conditional to the cancellation of another offer to purchase previously accepted by the seller||$7|
|Waiver of a right of first refusal provided in another document||$7|
|Rezoning or obtaining a permit||$7|
|Balance of sale price||$7|
|Sale of the property of the purchaser||$7|
|To obtain the extract of resolution of the offeror (purchaser)||$5|
|To obtain the extract of resolution of the owner (seller)||$5|
|Have your questionnaires reviewed by a member of our legal team|
- This option requires the intervention of a member of our team, so its cost is never credited.
You can choose to draft your "Offer to purchase for an immovable/real estate property" online. Here are the steps you need to follow:
- Start the service by clicking on the blue button labelled "Click here to start";
- If you have not already done so, please register;
- Complete the questionnaire by entering the information required for the preparation of your offer to purchase;
- Once you have completed the questionnaire, you pay the required fees with your credit card;
- Print your offer to purchase and proceed with its signing;
In addition to the offer to purchase, you will also get, at no additional charge, a detailed form regarding the seller's property information statement in respect of the immovable property in question.
Summary of the clauses available for the preparation of your offer to purchase.
- Identification of the parties
- Subject matter of the offer to purchase
- Purchase price
- Conditions of the offer to purchase (series of optional conditions, some of which are subject to an additional fee):
- Assumption of existing obligations
- Balance of sale price ($)
- Privilege of continuing to offer the immovable property for sale ($)
- Acceptance conditional upon cancellation of another previously accepted offer ($)
- Waiver of right of first refusal ($)
- Analysis of the soil bearing capacity
- Environmental Analysis ($)
- Zoning verification ($)
- Rezoning or obtaining permits and licences ($)
- Soil test prior to the construction of a septic system
- Building inspection, inspection of the chimney, pool, tank and heating systems
- Sale of the property of the purchaser ($)
- Water flow and quality test
- Verification of septic systems
- Emptying the septic tank
- Examination of co-ownership (condominium) documents, indivision agreement, leases
- Establishment of an indivision agreement
- Obtaining the seller's property information statement form
- Declarations and obligations of the seller
- Declarations and obligations of the purchaser
- Arrangements for the transfer of ownership and taking possession
- Election of domicile
- Terms of acceptance and signatures
- LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. is committed to the protection of the personal information provided on its website.
- LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. is subject to the Code of ethics of notaries.
- LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC.:
- Will use or disclose personal information only for the purpose for which the said information was collected;
- Will not sell, rent, share, lend or exchange confidential and personal information or any other document from the website, including the downloaded ones, with anyone.
- During an online payment transaction, LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. does not store any credit card information.
- All administrators, employees and business partners of LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. as well as the persons responsible for the operations and functioning of the website have signed confidentiality agreements.
- In addition,LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. uses, as security measures, software or hardware-based network security systems (firewalls), mechanisms to automatically end sessions, and data encryption certificates (128 bit SSL encryption).
* These fees may be changed within a 60-day notice and in accordance with section 71 of the Code of ethics of notaries.
GST and QST not included.