Tax numbers (GST/QST)
You must be registered for GST and QST account numbers when your total sales and/or services exceed $30,000 per year...more
DescriptionOptions and fees
- If you make sales or provide services for a total annual value of over $30,000, you must generally collect taxes (GST/QST), regardless of whether you are a natural or a legal person.
- To collect the taxes, you must be registered for the GST/QST.
|Tax numbers (GST/QST)||$125|
|If you also wish to obtain account numbers for the SD/PD|
- A period of 4 to 10 business days is required to process your request
Steps to follow to file an "Application for tax account numbers" online:
- Start the service by clicking on the blue button labelled "Click here to start";
- If you have not already done so, please sign up;
- Complete the questionnaire;
- Once the questionnaire is completed, pay the fees with your credit card;
- When your tax account numbers will be issued, we will email them to you.
View other videos
- LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. is committed to the protection of the personal information provided on its website.
- LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. is subject to the Code of ethics of notaries.
- LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC.:
- Will use or disclose personal information only for the purpose for which the said information was collected;
- Will not sell, rent, share, lend or exchange confidential and personal information or any other document from the website, including the downloaded ones, with anyone.
- During an online payment transaction, LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. does not store any credit card information.
- All administrators, employees and business partners of LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. as well as the persons responsible for the operations and functioning of the website have signed confidentiality agreements.
- In addition,LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. uses, as security measures, software or hardware-based network security systems (firewalls), mechanisms to automatically end sessions, and data encryption certificates (128 bit SSL encryption).
* These fees may be changed within a 60-day notice and in accordance with section 71 of the Code of ethics of notaries.
GST and QST not included.