Tax numbers (GST/QST)
You must be registered for GST and QST account numbers when your total sales and/or services exceed $30,000 per year...more
DescriptionOptions and fees
- If you make sales or provide services for a total annual value of over $30,000, you must generally collect taxes (GST/QST), regardless of whether you are a natural or a legal person.
- To collect the taxes, you must be registered for the GST/QST.
- The registrant may generally recover the amount of taxes paid on goods and services purchased in the course of its business. GST is refunded in the form of input tax credits (ITCs) and QST in the form of input tax refunds (ITRs).
|Tax numbers (GST/QST)||$125|
|If you also wish to obtain account numbers for the SD/PD|
- A period of 4 to 10 business days is required to process your request
You can file an "Application for tax account numbers" online. Here are the steps to follow:
- Start the service by clicking on the blue button labelled "Click here to start";
- If you have not already done so, please sign up;
- Complete the questionnaire by entering the required information for your application for tax account numbers;
- Once you have completed the questionnaire, you pay the required fees with your credit card;
- We will process your tax account numbers request within the shortest possible period of time and we will contact you by email to complete the process;
- When your tax account numbers will be issued, SCRIPTA LEGAL will email them to you.
View other videos
- LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. is committed to the protection of the personal information provided on its website.
- LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. is subject to the Code of ethics of notaries.
- LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC.:
- Will use or disclose personal information only for the purpose for which the said information was collected;
- Will not sell, rent, share, lend or exchange confidential and personal information or any other document from the website, including the downloaded ones, with anyone.
- During an online payment transaction, LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. does not store any credit card information.
- All administrators, employees and business partners of LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. as well as the persons responsible for the operations and functioning of the website have signed confidentiality agreements.
- In addition,LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. uses, as security measures, software or hardware-based network security systems (firewalls), mechanisms to automatically end sessions, and data encryption certificates (128 bit SSL encryption).
* These fees may be changed within a 60-day notice and in accordance with section 71 of the Code of ethics of notaries.
GST and QST not included.