Notice of closure of the inventory - text to be published in a local newspaper
You can draft a notice of closure of the estate inventory...more
Answer the questionnaire.
Print your notice of publication.
- The liquidator shall publish the notice of closure of the inventory of the estate in a local newspaper.
- For more information and more complex situations, we invite you to contact .
Other services offeredPublication of the notice of closure of the inventory in the RDPRM
You can choose to draft a "Notice of closure of the inventory for publication in a local newspaper" online. Here are the steps you need to follow :
- Start the service by clicking on the blue button labelled "Click here to start";
- If it is not done yet, please register;
- Complete the questionnaire by entering the information required for the preparation of the notice;
- Once you have completed the questionnaire, you pay the required fee with your credit card;
- Print your ad and send it to the advertising services of the newspaper of your choice;
- LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. is committed to the protection of the personal information provided on its website.
- LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. is subject to the Code of ethics of notaries.
- LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC.:
- Will use or disclose personal information only for the purpose for which the said information was collected;
- Will not sell, rent, share, lend or exchange confidential and personal information or any other document from the website, including the downloaded ones, with anyone.
- During an online payment transaction, LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. does not store any credit card information.
- All administrators, employees and business partners of LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. as well as the persons responsible for the operations and functioning of the website have signed confidentiality agreements.
- In addition,LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. uses, as security measures, software or hardware-based network security systems (firewalls), mechanisms to automatically end sessions, and data encryption certificates (128 bit SSL encryption).
* These fees may be changed within a 60-day notice and in accordance with section 71 of the Code of ethics of notaries.
GST and QST not included.