Calculation of the partitionable value of the partnership of acquests in the event of death
This document sets out the partitionable value of acquests following the death of one of the spouses married or civilly united under the regime of partnership of acquests...more
Answer the questionnaire.
Receive your work chart.
- This document is intended to establish the value of acquests following the death of one of the spouses married or civilly united under the regime of partnership of acquests.
- If the surviving spouse is not a legatee or inherits in proportion with other heirs, the value of acquests must then be established prior to the drafting of an inventory.
- It is not necessary to establish the value of acquests if:
- The surviving spouse has renounced the acquests of the deceased by notarial deed;
- The surviving spouse becomes the sole heir of all the property of the deceased.
Other services offeredCalculation of the partitionable value of the family patrimony in the event of death Inventory of the estate
You can choose to request the "Calculation of the partitionable value of partnership of acquests upon death" online. Here are the steps you need to follow:
- Start the service by clicking on the blue button labelled "Click here to start";
- If you have not already done so, please register;
- Complete the questionnaire by entering the information required for this calculation;
- Once you have completed the questionnaire, you pay the required fees with your credit card;
- We will perform the relevant audits and complete the calculation and then we will notify you by email once the process is completed;
- Print the work chart and proceed with its signing by the surviving spouse;
- LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. is committed to the protection of the personal information provided on its website.
- LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. is subject to the Code of ethics of notaries.
- LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC.:
- Will use or disclose personal information only for the purpose for which the said information was collected;
- Will not sell, rent, share, lend or exchange confidential and personal information or any other document from the website, including the downloaded ones, with anyone.
- During an online payment transaction, LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. does not store any credit card information.
- All administrators, employees and business partners of LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. as well as the persons responsible for the operations and functioning of the website have signed confidentiality agreements.
- In addition,LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. uses, as security measures, software or hardware-based network security systems (firewalls), mechanisms to automatically end sessions, and data encryption certificates (128 bit SSL encryption).
* These fees may be changed within a 60-day notice and in accordance with section 71 of the Code of ethics of notaries.
GST and QST not included.