Your living will allows you to choose the type of medical care you wish to receive towards the end of life...more
Answer the questionnaire.
Print your living will.
- The living will is a document that allows to specify now the consent to medical care that we may or may not give you if you become incapacitated or if you may not be able to make your own decisions at that time.
- The living will allows you to choose the person who, along with your attending physicians, will look after you and be able to sign the necessary authorizations for medical care that will be provided to you or not.
- Our living will is a document that provides the main clauses regarding the type of medical care you wish to receive and especially the refusal to aggressive therapy.
- The living will is a useful document if you do not have a protection mandate in case of incapacity or if the one that you have does not contain a clause regarding the end-of-life treatment or the consent to medical care.
- You can find a lot of information regarding the protection of your patrimony and other legal matters at .
You can choose to draft your "living will" online. Here are the steps you need to follow:
- Start the service by clicking on the blue button labelled "Click here to start";
- If it is not done yet, please register;
- Complete the questionnaire by entering the information required for the preparation of your living will;
- Once you have completed the questionnaire, you pay the required fee with your credit card;
- Print your living will and sign it;
- LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. is committed to the protection of the personal information provided on its website.
- LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. is subject to the Code of ethics of notaries.
- LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC.:
- Will use or disclose personal information only for the purpose for which the said information was collected;
- Will not sell, rent, share, lend or exchange confidential and personal information or any other document from the website, including the downloaded ones, with anyone.
- During an online payment transaction, LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. does not store any credit card information.
- All administrators, employees and business partners of LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. as well as the persons responsible for the operations and functioning of the website have signed confidentiality agreements.
- In addition,LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. uses, as security measures, software or hardware-based network security systems (firewalls), mechanisms to automatically end sessions, and data encryption certificates (128 bit SSL encryption).
* These fees may be changed within a 60-day notice and in accordance with section 71 of the Code of ethics of notaries.
GST and QST not included.