Discharge by the heirs to the liquidator
The discharge signed by the heir shall be deemed as an acceptance of the estate settlement and releases the liquidator from his duties and responsibilities as administrator...more
Answer the questionnaire.
Print your discharge.
- By signing a discharge or release, the heir particularly confirms to the liquidator that he or she is satisfied with:
- his administration of the estate;
- the partition made under the terms of said estate.
- This discharge is also used to release the liquidator from his duties and liabilities as administrator of the estate.
- For more information and more complex situations, we invite you to contact
Other services offeredRendering of account by the liquidator Publication of the notice of closure of the account of the liquidator in the RDPRM (rendering of account)
You can choose to draft the "Discharge by the heirs to the liquidator" online. Here are the steps you need to follow :
- Start the service by clicking on the blue button labelled "Click here to start";
- If it is not done yet, please register;
- Complete the questionnaire by entering the information required for the preparation of the discharge;
- Once you have completed the questionnaire, you pay the required fee with your credit card;
- Print the discharge and proceed with its signature by the heirs;
- LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. is committed to the protection of the personal information provided on its website.
- LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. is subject to the Code of ethics of notaries.
- LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC.:
- Will use or disclose personal information only for the purpose for which the said information was collected;
- Will not sell, rent, share, lend or exchange confidential and personal information or any other document from the website, including the downloaded ones, with anyone.
- During an online payment transaction, LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. does not store any credit card information.
- All administrators, employees and business partners of LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. as well as the persons responsible for the operations and functioning of the website have signed confidentiality agreements.
- In addition,LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. uses, as security measures, software or hardware-based network security systems (firewalls), mechanisms to automatically end sessions, and data encryption certificates (128 bit SSL encryption).
* These fees may be changed within a 60-day notice and in accordance with section 71 of the Code of ethics of notaries.
GST and QST not included.