Transfer of trademark ownership
Your Request to recognize the transfer of one or more trademarks...more
- Once the trademark is registered, the owner may sell or transfer its rights to this trademark to another party.
- One of our trade-mark agents can file a request to recognize the transfer of one or more trademarks on behalf of the owner.
|Transfer of trademark ownership||$100|
|Recognition of the transfer of ownership of other trademarks transferred through one and the same transaction.|
- An additional $15 fee will apply for each additional trademark
|Prescribed fee for the recognition of transfer of a trademark ownership - Non-taxable|
- Expect a $100 fee for each trademark that is subject to a change of ownership
|Sending the original documents by mail||$10|
You can file a "Request to recognize the transfer of a trademark ownership" online. Here are the steps you need to follow:
- Start the service by clicking on the blue button labelled "Click here to start";
- If you have not already done so, please register;
- Complete the questionnaire by entering the information required for the recognition request;
- Once you have completed the questionnaire, you pay the required fees with your credit card;
- We will file, with the CIPO, your request to recognize the transfer of a trademark ownership;
- When the recognition of transfer will be issued, SCRIPTA LEGAL will send you a copy by email.
- LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. is committed to the protection of the personal information provided on its website.
- LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. is subject to the Code of ethics of notaries.
- LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC.:
- Will use or disclose personal information only for the purpose for which the said information was collected;
- Will not sell, rent, share, lend or exchange confidential and personal information or any other document from the website, including the downloaded ones, with anyone.
- During an online payment transaction, LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. does not store any credit card information.
- All administrators, employees and business partners of LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. as well as the persons responsible for the operations and functioning of the website have signed confidentiality agreements.
- In addition,LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. uses, as security measures, software or hardware-based network security systems (firewalls), mechanisms to automatically end sessions, and data encryption certificates (128 bit SSL encryption).
* These fees may be changed within a 60-day notice and in accordance with section 71 of the Code of ethics of notaries.
GST and QST not included.