Renewal of a trademark
Your application for a trademark renewal with the Canadian Intellectual Property Office (CIPO)...more
- Most of our legal advisors are experienced trade-mark agents.
- Once registered, your trademark will be valid for a period of 15 years and you will have the exclusive right to use it.
- Registration is renewable every 15 years.
- Our trade-mark agents can file an application for renewal of a trademark on your behalf.
Other services offeredTransfer of trademark ownership
|Renewal of a trademark||$80|
|Prescribed fee for a trademark renewal application - Non-taxable||$350|
|Sending the original documents by mail||$10|
You can file an "Application for renewal of a trademark" online. Here are the steps you need to follow:
- Start the service by clicking on the blue button labelled "Click here to start";
- If you have not already done so, please register;
- Complete the questionnaire by entering the information required for your renewal application;
- Once you have completed the questionnaire, you pay the required fees with your credit card;
- We will file, with the CIPO, your application for trademark renewal;
- When your renewal certificate will be issued, SCRIPTA LEGAL will notify you and send you a copy by email.
- LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. is committed to the protection of the personal information provided on its website.
- LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. is subject to the Code of ethics of notaries.
- LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC.:
- Will use or disclose personal information only for the purpose for which the said information was collected;
- Will not sell, rent, share, lend or exchange confidential and personal information or any other document from the website, including the downloaded ones, with anyone.
- During an online payment transaction, LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. does not store any credit card information.
- All administrators, employees and business partners of LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. as well as the persons responsible for the operations and functioning of the website have signed confidentiality agreements.
- In addition,LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. uses, as security measures, software or hardware-based network security systems (firewalls), mechanisms to automatically end sessions, and data encryption certificates (128 bit SSL encryption).
* These fees may be changed within a 60-day notice and in accordance with section 71 of the Code of ethics of notaries.
GST and QST not included.