ONLINE LEGAL DOCUMENTS
Renewal of a trademark
Your application for a trademark renewal with the Canadian Intellectual Property Office (CIPO)...more
|Prescribed fee for a trademark renewal application - Non-taxable||
|Sending the original documents by mail||
Other services offered
- Most of our legal advisors are experienced trade-mark agents.
- Once registered, your trademark will be valid for a period of 15 years and you will have the exclusive right to use it.
- Registration is renewable every 15 years.
- Our trade-mark agents can file an application for renewal of a trademark on your behalf.
- For additional legal information on trademarks, we invite you to contact .
- The renewal certificate will be sent once it is issued by the CIPO.
This browser does not support this kind of file. Please download the file to view it: Download the file