Obtaining the certificate of registration of a trademark
Your request for a trademark registration certificate shall follow the acceptance of the registration of your trademark in Canada and you will acquire the exclusive right to use that trademark in this country for 15 years...more
- This service should be used only when your application for a trademark registration was duly accepted and filed with the CIPO and you have started to use such a trademark.
- Most of our legal advisors are also trade-mark agents and may take the necessary steps to obtain the certificate of registration of your trademark for you.
Other services offeredRenewal of a trademark Transfer of trademark ownership
|Obtaining the certificate of registration of a trademark||$100|
|Prescribed fee for obtaining a certificate of registration of the trademark - Non-taxable||$200|
|Sending the original documents by mail||$10|
You can choose to obtain your "certificate of registration of a trademark" online. Here are the steps you need to follow:
- Start the service by clicking on the blue button labelled "Click here to start";
- If you have not already done so, please register;
- Complete the questionnaire by entering the relevant information for obtaining the registration certificate;
- Once you have completed the questionnaire, you pay the required fees with your credit card;
- We will file, with theCIPO, an application for obtaining the certificate of registration of your trademark;
- When your registration certificate will be issued, SCRIPTA LEGAL will notify you and send you the certificate by email.
- LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. is committed to the protection of the personal information provided on its website.
- LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. is subject to the Code of ethics of notaries.
- LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC.:
- Will use or disclose personal information only for the purpose for which the said information was collected;
- Will not sell, rent, share, lend or exchange confidential and personal information or any other document from the website, including the downloaded ones, with anyone.
- During an online payment transaction, LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. does not store any credit card information.
- All administrators, employees and business partners of LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. as well as the persons responsible for the operations and functioning of the website have signed confidentiality agreements.
- In addition,LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. uses, as security measures, software or hardware-based network security systems (firewalls), mechanisms to automatically end sessions, and data encryption certificates (128 bit SSL encryption).
* These fees may be changed within a 60-day notice and in accordance with section 71 of the Code of ethics of notaries.
GST and QST not included.