Publication of the notice of closure of the account of the liquidator in the RDPRM (rendering of account)
The publication of the notice of closure of the liquidator's account confirms the end of the administration of the estate by the latter...more
- The final account of the liquidator determines the net assets or deficit of the estate.
- Following the acceptance of the final account of the liquidator by the heirs, the liquidator shall proceed with the publication of a notice of closure of account in the RDPRM.
- The publication of this notice confirms that:
- The administration of the liquidator has been completed;
- The liquidator is relieved of his liability regarding the assets that were under his administration.
- To be able to publish the rendering of account of the liquidator, it must be prepared in an legally acceptable form and it must be followed by a a discharge duly signed by the heirs in favour of the liquidator.
- For more information and more complex situations, we invite you to contact .
Other services offeredPublication of a stipulation of unseizability/exemption from seizure clause in the RDPRM Rendering of account by the liquidator Discharge by the heirs to the liquidator
|Publication of the notice of closure of the account of the liquidator in the RDPRM (rendering of account)||$100|
|Fees for the publication of the notice in the RDPRM - Non-taxable||$47|
You can request the "Publication of the notice of closure of the account of the liquidator in the RDPRM" online. Here are the steps you need to follow :
- Start the service by clicking on the blue button labelled "Click here to start";
- If you have not already done so, please register;
- Complete the questionnaire by entering the information required for your publication request;
- You must send us a scanned copy of the rendering of account, the discharge by the heirs to the liquidator, the final Will search from the Chambre des notaires du Québec and the Barreau du Québec (Quebec Bar) as well as the death certificate issued by the Registrar of civil status;
- Once you have completed the questionnaire, you pay the required fee with your credit card;
- We will send you, by email, the proof of publication of the notice as soon as it is issued by the RDPRM;
- LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. is committed to the protection of the personal information provided on its website.
- LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. is subject to the Code of ethics of notaries.
- LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC.:
- Will use or disclose personal information only for the purpose for which the said information was collected;
- Will not sell, rent, share, lend or exchange confidential and personal information or any other document from the website, including the downloaded ones, with anyone.
- During an online payment transaction, LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. does not store any credit card information.
- All administrators, employees and business partners of LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. as well as the persons responsible for the operations and functioning of the website have signed confidentiality agreements.
- In addition,LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. uses, as security measures, software or hardware-based network security systems (firewalls), mechanisms to automatically end sessions, and data encryption certificates (128 bit SSL encryption).
* These fees may be changed within a 60-day notice and in accordance with section 71 of the Code of ethics of notaries.
GST and QST not included.