Rendering of account by the liquidator
To establish the net value of assets and liabilities of the deceased's estate following its administration by the liquidator...more
- The rendering of account is one of the final steps in the process of liquidation of an estate.
- It establishes the net assets to be distributed to the heirs or determines the liabilities of the estate after paying creditors and legatees.
- It is then the balance sheet of assets and liabilities of the estate that the liquidator draws up.
- The rendering of account must be sufficiently detailed to allow the heirs to verify its accuracy and then to release the liquidator from his administration by signing a discharge.
- The liquidator must deliver the administered property and the related vouchers at the end of his administration.
Other services offeredPublication of the notice of closure of the account of the liquidator in the RDPRM (rendering of account) Discharge by the heirs to the liquidator
|Rendering of account by the liquidator||$130|
|Have your questionnaires reviewed by a member of our legal team|
- This option requires the intervention of a member of our team, so its cost is never credited.
You can choose to draft the "rendering of account by the liquidator" online. Here are the steps you need to follow:
- Start the service by clicking on the blue button labelled "Click here to start";
- If it is not done yet, please register;
- Complete the questionnaire by entering the information required for the preparation of the rendering of account;
- Once you have completed the questionnaire, you pay the required fee with your credit card;
- Print the rendering of account and proceed with its signature;
- LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. is committed to the protection of the personal information provided on its website.
- LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. is subject to the Code of ethics of notaries.
- LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC.:
- Will use or disclose personal information only for the purpose for which the said information was collected;
- Will not sell, rent, share, lend or exchange confidential and personal information or any other document from the website, including the downloaded ones, with anyone.
- During an online payment transaction, LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. does not store any credit card information.
- All administrators, employees and business partners of LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. as well as the persons responsible for the operations and functioning of the website have signed confidentiality agreements.
- In addition,LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. uses, as security measures, software or hardware-based network security systems (firewalls), mechanisms to automatically end sessions, and data encryption certificates (128 bit SSL encryption).
* These fees may be changed within a 60-day notice and in accordance with section 71 of the Code of ethics of notaries.
GST and QST not included.