Publication of the notice of closure of the inventory in the RDPRM
The notice of closure of the estate inventory must be published in the RDPRM by the liquidator...more
- The liquidator is required to make an inventory.
- The liquidator must publish a notice of closure of the succession/estate inventory in the RDPRM
- If the liquidator obtains the unanimous consent of all the heirs and successors, he can then be exempt from making the inventory.
Other services offeredInventory of the estate Notice of closure of the inventory - text to be published in a local newspaper Publication of the notice of closure of the account of the liquidator in the RDPRM (rendering of account)
|Publication of the notice of closure of the inventory in the RDPRM||$100|
|Fees for the publication of the notice of closure of the inventory - Non-taxable||$47|
You can request the "Publication of a notice of closure of the inventory in the RDPRM" online. Here are the steps you need to follow :
- Start the service by clicking on the blue button labelled "Click here to start";
- If it is not done yet, please register;
- Complete the questionnaire by entering the information required for your publication request;
- You must send us a scanned copy of the succession/estate inventory, the final Will search from the Chambre des notaires du Québec and the Barreau du Québec as well as a scanned copy of the death certificate issued by the Registrar of civil status;
- Once you have completed the questionnaire, you pay the required fee with your credit card;
- We will send you the proof of publication of the notice by email as soon as it is issued by the RDPRM;
- LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. is committed to the protection of the personal information provided on its website.
- LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. is subject to the Code of ethics of notaries.
- LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC.:
- Will use or disclose personal information only for the purpose for which the said information was collected;
- Will not sell, rent, share, lend or exchange confidential and personal information or any other document from the website, including the downloaded ones, with anyone.
- During an online payment transaction, LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. does not store any credit card information.
- All administrators, employees and business partners of LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. as well as the persons responsible for the operations and functioning of the website have signed confidentiality agreements.
- In addition,LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. uses, as security measures, software or hardware-based network security systems (firewalls), mechanisms to automatically end sessions, and data encryption certificates (128 bit SSL encryption).
* These fees may be changed within a 60-day notice and in accordance with section 71 of the Code of ethics of notaries.
GST and QST not included.