Publication of a stipulation of unseizability/exemption from seizure clause in the RDPRM
If the Will or gift contains an exemption from seizure clause, the publication of such a clause in the RDPRM protects heirs against seizure...more
- If the Will or gift contains a clause of exemption from seizure, said clause may be published in the RDPRM by the liquidator of the estate or by the recipient of the gift.
- The publication of the exemption from seizure clause allows it to be set up against third parties.
- Request a publication to prevent creditors of heirs or of the recipient from seizing the property received.
- For more information and more complex situations, we invite you to contact .
Other services offeredRendering of account by the liquidator Publication of the notice of closure of the account of the liquidator in the RDPRM (rendering of account) Discharge by the heirs to the liquidator
|Publication of a stipulation of unseizability/exemption from seizure clause in the RDPRM||$100|
|Fees for the registration of the form at the RDPRM - Non-taxable||$47|
You can request the "Publication of a stipulation of unseizability in the RDPRM" online. Here are the steps you need to follow:
- Start the service by clicking on the blue button labelled "Click here to start";
- If it is not done yet, please register;
- Complete the questionnaire by entering the information required for your publication request;
- You must send us a scanned copy of the deed of gift or of the Will, a scanned copy of the rendering of account, of the final Will Search from the Chambre des notaires du Québec and the Barreau du Québec (Quebec Bar) as well as a scanned copy of the death certificate issued by the Registrar of civil status;
- Once you have completed the questionnaire, you pay the required fees with your credit card;
- We will send you, by email, the proof of publication of the notice of stipulation of unseizability as soon as it is issued by the RDPRM;
- LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. is committed to the protection of the personal information provided on its website.
- LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. is subject to the Code of ethics of notaries.
- LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC.:
- Will use or disclose personal information only for the purpose for which the said information was collected;
- Will not sell, rent, share, lend or exchange confidential and personal information or any other document from the website, including the downloaded ones, with anyone.
- During an online payment transaction, LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. does not store any credit card information.
- All administrators, employees and business partners of LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. as well as the persons responsible for the operations and functioning of the website have signed confidentiality agreements.
- In addition,LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. uses, as security measures, software or hardware-based network security systems (firewalls), mechanisms to automatically end sessions, and data encryption certificates (128 bit SSL encryption).
* These fees may be changed within a 60-day notice and in accordance with section 71 of the Code of ethics of notaries.
GST and QST not included.