Publication of the notice of appointment of the liquidator in the RDPRM
The notice of appointment of the liquidator published in the RDPRM discloses the identity of the liquidator to the heirs and third persons...more
- The publication of the notice of appointment or replacement of the liquidator in the RDPRM is intended to disclose the existence and identity of the latter to:
- The heirs;
- The creditors;
- The debtors of the estate.
- Failure to publish this notice could make the liquidator personally liable for any damages suffered by a third party.
- For more information and more complex situations, we invite you to contact .
Other services offeredDeath certificate Will search Appointment of the liquidator
|Publication of the notice of appointment of the liquidator in the RDPRM||$100|
|Fees for publishing the notice of appointment of the liquidator - Non-taxable||$47|
You can request the "Publication of the notice of appointment of the liquidator in the RDPRM" online. Here are the steps you need to follow:
- Start the service by clicking on the blue button labelled "Click here to start";
- If it is not done yet, please register;
- Complete the questionnaire by entering the information required for your publication request;
- You must send us a scanned copy of the deed under which the liquidator was appointed (a Will or deed of appointment of liquidator), the final Will search from the Chambre des Notaires du Québec and the Barreau du Québec as well as a scanned copy of the death certificate issued by the Registrar of civil status;
- Once you have completed the questionnaire, you pay the required fees with your credit card;
- We will send you, by email, the proof of publication of the notice upon its issuance by the RDPRM;
- LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. is committed to the protection of the personal information provided on its website.
- LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. is subject to the Code of ethics of notaries.
- LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC.:
- Will use or disclose personal information only for the purpose for which the said information was collected;
- Will not sell, rent, share, lend or exchange confidential and personal information or any other document from the website, including the downloaded ones, with anyone.
- During an online payment transaction, LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. does not store any credit card information.
- All administrators, employees and business partners of LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. as well as the persons responsible for the operations and functioning of the website have signed confidentiality agreements.
- In addition,LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. uses, as security measures, software or hardware-based network security systems (firewalls), mechanisms to automatically end sessions, and data encryption certificates (128 bit SSL encryption).
* These fees may be changed within a 60-day notice and in accordance with section 71 of the Code of ethics of notaries.
GST and QST not included.