Matrimonial search and verification of matrimonial regime
Matrimonial search enables you to know the marital status and matrimonial regime of the deceased...more
- Matrimonial search in the RDPRM provides information on the marital status and matrimonial regime of the deceased or, if applicable, a confirmation of his or her divorce.
- The person may be in a civil union or married:
Other services offeredDeath certificate Will search Appointment of the liquidator Declaration of legal heirs Calculation of the partitionable value of the family patrimony in the event of death Inventory of the estate Declaration of transmission of movable property (bank account, certificate of deposit, etc.) Publication of a stipulation of unseizability/exemption from seizure clause in the RDPRM Rendering of account by the liquidator Discharge by the heirs to the liquidator
|Matrimonial search and verification of matrimonial regime||$40|
|Fees for verification at the RDPRM - Non-taxable||$9|
You can request a "matrimonial search and verification of matrimonial regime" online. Here are the steps you need to follow :
- Start the service by clicking on the blue button labelled "Click here to start";
- If it is not done yet, please register;
- Complete the questionnaire by entering the information required for the search;
- Once you have completed the questionnaire, you pay the required fees with your credit card;
- We will send you, by email, the results of the matrimonial search in the RDPRM when available;
- LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. is committed to the protection of the personal information provided on its website.
- LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. is subject to the Code of ethics of notaries.
- LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC.:
- Will use or disclose personal information only for the purpose for which the said information was collected;
- Will not sell, rent, share, lend or exchange confidential and personal information or any other document from the website, including the downloaded ones, with anyone.
- During an online payment transaction, LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. does not store any credit card information.
- All administrators, employees and business partners of LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. as well as the persons responsible for the operations and functioning of the website have signed confidentiality agreements.
- In addition,LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. uses, as security measures, software or hardware-based network security systems (firewalls), mechanisms to automatically end sessions, and data encryption certificates (128 bit SSL encryption).
* These fees may be changed within a 60-day notice and in accordance with section 71 of the Code of ethics of notaries.
GST and QST not included.