ONLINE LEGAL DOCUMENTS
Matrimonial search and verification of matrimonial regime
Matrimonial search enables you to know the marital status and matrimonial regime of the deceased...more
Answer the questionnaire
Receive the search
|Fees for verification at the RDPRM - Non-taxable||
* These fees may be changed within a 60-day notice and in accordance with section 71 of the Code of ethics of notaries.
GST and QST not included.
Other services offered
- Matrimonial search in the RDPRM provides information on the marital status and matrimonial regime of the deceased or, if applicable, a confirmation of his or her divorce.
- The person may be in a civil union or married:
- For more information and more complex situations, we invite you to contact .
- A period of 2 to 3 business days is required to process your request
This browser does not support this kind of file. Please download the file to view it: Download the file